DeVante Parker and Byron Jones were snubbed on this year's top 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker and Byron Jones were snubbed on this year's top 100

Any list that votes Lamar Jackson as the best player in the NFL, but has Mahomes at 4, is a list that I won’t take seriously

Well it was based off 2019 season and Mahomes was injured and Lamar had an unreal MVP season. Mahomes is a better QB and player by far but Jackson had a better regular season. Still there is no reason Mahomes isn’t at least 2 at the very least

Well it was based off 2019 season and Mahomes was injured and Lamar had an unreal MVP season. Mahomes is a better QB and player by far but Jackson had a better regular season. Still there is no reason Mahomes isn’t at least 2 at the very least

the playoffs were part of the season last year. in fact, that's part of the explanation why Derrick Henry was ranked so highly. hard to argue anyone outperformed Mahomes in 2019 if the playoffs are included IMO.

Meh. Like many others have said it's a popularity contest. Hopefully Parker and Jones care enough to make sure they are on there next year but other than that who cares?

I don’t buy into jones was top 100 in 2019. Just because you get paid highest at your position doesn’t mean you are. Means you hit the market at the right time and cashed in.

Dvp ehh do it again this year and I’m sure the recognition will come.

It wouldn’t surprise me if jones got some run at safety if we ran into attrition. He’s a better corner than safety but he’s played it at a non eye sore level before.

they’d just have to weigh what their best options are and I’m sure needham on the boundary could play into it. Although he finished last year on a downslope.

Wasn’t it like 2 years ago where AP played a few games and put up average numbers and still got in the top 100. It was after that I put as much interest in the top 100 as I do in the pro bowl.

the playoffs were part of the season last year. in fact, that's part of the explanation why Derrick Henry was ranked so highly. hard to argue anyone outperformed Mahomes in 2019 if the playoffs are included IMO.
Yeah no I totally agree. That’s why I think the only player who has a claim is Lamar just because his regular season was just so incredible. Mahomes performed when it mattered most and he’s the best player in the NFL hands down. But I can see why players would vote Lamar 1st for last season

Back
Top Bottom