DeVante Parker and Byron Jones were snubbed on this year's top 100 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker and Byron Jones were snubbed on this year's top 100

It’s a joke, Josh Allen a Qb who never threw for more then 266 yards in any single game is on there, sounds like a real QB right there, can’t carry his team but he’s on the list lol

Oh man, that statement can be said for many QBs this board holds up in high standards and cheerleads. Lol indeed.

These lists are put out by individuals who have certain biases and therefore it isn’t unusual that the list tends to favor players who were on the best teams last year. The Dolphins have not been a media favorite since Marino and Shula were still part of the team and therefore it isn’t unusual to see that no Dolphin made the list.

It would be interesting to know if Jones would have made the top 100 if he was still with the Cowboys. Because the Cowboys are a media darling and their players are frequently overrated on these type lists.

It's obvious BS...don't care

All I know is that when Devante, Preston and Gesicki are out on the field together, they should call it the King Ghidorah package.

latest

It alway next yr for Parker.. put up same number again. You will be on list.

Parker was the most dominant WR I’ve seen in awhile.

I wipe my ass with these lists.

Back
Top Bottom