Devante Parker Coming With A Purpose This Offseason & Fales Getting Raves By Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker Coming With A Purpose This Offseason & Fales Getting Raves By Gase

I am thinking that Gase likes Fales more than most of us thought. He did look good against Buffalo last year.

I am thinking that Gase likes Fales more than most of us thought. He did look good against Buffalo last year.

I'n sure he does and after the first few QBs go off the board in each draft, it is about finding the right fit anf guys you feel you can develop for your offense.

Def thought Fales had potential based off his play last preseason, albeit against poor competition. It's promising to hear Gase praise him over others, as our QB room needs competition

timthumb.php

I agree. I think Gase believes in Fales as a backup QB. Considering we didn't draft a QB and brought in Osweiler, I think there is more to it than we thought. We also didn't resign Moore when he was more than capable of being a backup on the cheap.

I like what I hear about Parker considering it has been Gase who has called him out in the past. He needs to work on building strength, routes, and overall just approaching the game with passion. He has had some of the most spectacular catches that I've ever seen as a Dolphins WR. The problem is he disappears from the game usually due to injury. Let's hope he can become who we all believe he can be.

He wasn't too comfortable with Fales last year but now he is? After 71 additional snaps in 2017...

He was talked into Osweiler but is also comfortable with him starting? Alrighty then...

Back
Top Bottom