Devante Parker Coming With A Purpose This Offseason & Fales Getting Raves By Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker Coming With A Purpose This Offseason & Fales Getting Raves By Gase

Parker should never have been drafted by us in the first place. He had screws holding stuff together in his damn foot when we drafted him for crying out loud. I wouldn't touch a WR with screws in his foot with a 50 foot pole.

I guess that bum Julio Jones has no place on this team. **** him, amirite?

I don't care if he only plays in 14 or 15 games. Players get injured it's part of the game. I just want him 100% in 12 or 13 games. That would be good enough for me and I think you would see good results.
Yeah every player gets hurt. Not every player gets injured though. Though Parker always gets hurt and they end up being like injuries for him. Being Hurt and being injured are two different things in sports.

Parker - I worry he will be a near wasted pick. Performs like a lower round guy, not an early round guy.
Fales - His interception in the Buffalo game was Stills running the wrong route (per Stills himself).
Regarding all 4 QBs, if no one is practice squad eligible, I predict Petty or Osweiller are cut if we keep 3 QBs and both if we keep two.
No idea what the season will bring

The backup job is Fales to lose. Gase really likes him so it's going to be a big uphill battle for Osweiler or Petty to unseat him.

Should be bringing it every day, every off-season, just more smoke up our ass. Had Parker not been bringing it he should of been released last year at the latest. Not buying any hype. He is a deep threat that can't stay healthy because he is soft. Very disappointed in that draft pick.

Yeah every player gets hurt. Not every player gets injured though. Though Parker always gets hurt and they end up being like injuries for him. Being Hurt and being injured are two different things in sports.
Couldn't agree more. He does not know the difference between hurt and injured. SOFT.

Couldn't agree more. He does not know the difference between hurt and injured. SOFT.
Terrell Owens in the sb performed on basically one leg. Julio Jones has a big game vs New England in the sb on a bad foot. If Parker can only produce when he is 100% healthy then he’s useless because no one in the nfl is 100%.

Back
Top Bottom