DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies.

Jerrysanders

Active Roster
Reaction score
Parker only needs to average just under 70 yards per game to reach 1,000 yards on the season. His best was around 740. More important than yard marks, Parker needs to continue to get better because he has the talent to be one of the best in the league. Something I have said for four years now.

While we can be certain that Parker is enjoying the better stats, what he doesn’t want is your apology. Don’t worry, he didn’t want mine either. On Twitter Sunday I issued an apology and later that evening, Parker told me to “keep it”.

He's been so much better this year, very nice to see from the guy. Whats his contract? like 2 years, 6 mil per year? Thats a bargain if he can keep producing like this. I'm honestly shocked he's stayed healthy and hasnt been too dinged up. He's just played a lot more physical out there too it feels like.

Parker and Williams could be a very solid pair in the future for us

...bad coaching voodoo vibes caused injuries and everything else!

Could there possibly be a "connection" between the mind and the body???

I mean how "New Age" are we gonna go here!?

I know for a FACT DVP found power in crystals this offseason!

Look it up! It's on twitter!

Image result for ryan fitzpatrick dolphins

I can understand why DP would tell ppl where they can stick thier apologies.

What did you expect?

He has been attacked, and called everything from soft, to lazy, to worthless, for 4 years.

If I busted my a**, while listening to that from the media and fans, I would laugh in your face, as well.

Not trying to be down on you at all, just being real.

...bad coaching voodoo vibes caused injuries and everything else!

Could there possibly be a "connection" between the mind and the body???

I mean how "New Age" are we gonna go here!?

I know for a FACT DVP found power in crystals this offseason!

Look it up! It's on twitter!

Look at the Jets injury reports. Gase and his cronies do not care about health.

Look at the Jets injury reports. Gase and his cronies do not care about health.
They are probably faking injuries, just to get away from the jackwagon.

The NY media machine is ripping him mercilessly, on a daily basis.

He's always have the talent. He just couldn't stay on the field. So he's on a pace for his most yards ever on a season when he hasn't missed any games?? Really.....you stay on the field and you'll have more catches for more yards. It's pretty simple.

Parker only needs to average just under 70 yards per game to reach 1,000 yards on the season. His best was around 740. More important than yard marks, Parker needs to continue to get better because he has the talent to be one of the best in the league. Something I have said for four years now.

While we can be certain that Parker is enjoying the better stats, what he doesn’t want is your apology. Don’t worry, he didn’t want mine either. On Twitter Sunday I issued an apology and later that evening, Parker told me to “keep it”.

I certainly give him all the credit in the world for the season he is having. Yet whether it was the coaching or it just took him several years to adjust to playing in the NFL, he certainly didn’t play like a first round draft pick his first four years in the league.

I don’t believe fans owe him an apology. A lot was expected of him when he was drafted and during his first four years he was a disappointment and fans were frustrated when he didn’t live up to those expectations. I think we are happy for him and the team that he is finally showing the skills we expected when he was drafted in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom