DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies.

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned is Parker has stayed healthy and is playing the best football of his career. That's nothing but a positive and I hope he gets his 1,000 yds. Him, Williams and a healthy Grant next year are a nice trio. Imagine if we get Tee Higgins in the draft.

I think Grant as the 4th or 5th receiver is fine, but I haven't seen enough from him as a receiver to say he should be in a trio.

Last edited:
Is the thread title a joke? Why would I apologize to Devante Parker? Devante Parker should apologize to all of us. For being a bum who is out dancing on tables at nightclubs while he was sitting out games with a foot injury.

Is the thread title a joke? Why would I apologize to Devante Parker? Devante Parker should apologize to all of us. For being a bum who is out dancing on tables at nightclubs while he was sitting out games with a foot injury.
Geeze. I didn’t know that. Was that during the philibin year or gase year?

Why would anyoine apologise to Parker? For years he was sloppy, inconsistent, uncommitted and often injured. It's great that he's finally got his **** together, either through judgement or luck, but that doesn't mean anyone was wrong about him in the past.

Tannehill fed Landry with useless short passes which did not help the team win.

You mean those useless short passes that led to 1st downs?

Yeah...I can see how moving the chains wouldn't help a team win.

...bad coaching voodoo vibes caused injuries and everything else!

Could there possibly be a "connection" between the mind and the body???

I mean how "New Age" are we gonna go here!?

I know for a FACT DVP found power in crystals this offseason!

Look it up! It's on twitter!

You're a mad man, sir. It's pretty great :)

DVP playin like a MAN! Also factor in Gesicki (definitely growing UP) and
Laird (call me a football player) and I don't know any DBs but good jobs
and Deiter / Calhoun emerging and... suddenly our ability to draft/dev
talent seems notably improved!

I think Dvp and Gesicki like playing with Fitz.

Yeah, totally agree no way to discount the impact of Fitz on these kids developing...

What makes Fitz really "something" is the obvious rapport he can build with players

and "manufacture wins" despite inferior talent/physicality etc. on his part.

Plays like the type of guy he is -- very smart and surprisingly intense!

How can you not love the dude?

Yeah, totally agree no way to discount the impact of Fitz on these kids developing...

What makes Fitz really "something" is the obvious rapport he can build with players

and "manufacture wins" despite inferior talent/physicality etc. on his part.

Plays like the type of guy he is -- very smart and surprisingly intense!

How can you not love the guy?

^^^^^^^^^

U can see how that Ivy League education comes in too play pre snap the dude is smart and knows where to go with the ball. If Fitz didn't have a noodle arm and better post snap verification skills he would be a top 15 QB in my opinion.

U also gotta love his YOLO play style.

Image result for ryan fitzpatrick dolphins

A picture that actually is worth a thousand words!

Back
Top Bottom