DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker doesn’t want your apologies.

^^^^^^^^^

U can see how that Ivy League education comes in too play pre snap the dude is smart and knows where to go with the ball. If Fitz didn't have a noodle arm and better post snap verification skills he would be a top 15 QB in my opinion.

U also gotta love his YOLO play style.

Dude is a weird beast in his own way! Never had a "gravy train" situation

and if he had that he might have went a lot further than expected...

But as a fan of the game and team I'm thankful to have been exposed

to the Fitz in Miami and get to appreciate his very unique skill set!

He's a pretty special human being IMO

Dude is a weird beast in his own way! Never had a "gravy train" situation

and if he had that he might have went a lot further than expected...

But as a fan of the game and team I'm thankful to have been exposed

to the Fitz in Miami and get to appreciate his very unique skill set!

He's a pretty special human being IMO

His teammates on every team he has ever been on always rave about him, plus you can tell he's great guy, a great model for the human race.

I agree with you that the twatterverse is a useless waste of time, but others enjoy it, so to each their own.

It's not realistic, outside of the dictatorial regime in NE, to expect the younger generation to simply ignore what has become part of modern culture. They grew up with it. Social media is a part of life to them, and part of who they are.

I don't really see the harm in it, as long as they are mentally stable, and if they aren't, they will have issues anyway.

If you don't see the harm, then you are not looking at the situation hard enough!

Also, his numbers don't quite tell the story this season. He's easily a 70 catch, 1000+ yard, 8+ TD receiver in a more talented offense/with better QB play. He took a real hit on production early in the season with Rosen at QB. Hell, probably puts up similar to that stat line on this team if Fitz plays all 16 games.

For whatever reason, Fitz was having his problems too, early in this season.

Lol DVP, don’t ever forget ALL the people who gave up on you.

F*** the fraud a** Eagles, told u people all offseason.

Fitz has been good for Parker, and Gesicki also....if Rosen was the QB no way he has this type of year, not to take away from Parker’s play this year...but still.

Agreed that it's a part of their yonger generation. But completely disagree that it's not or can't be harmful.
We have tons of example of social media harming many...

Twitter is highly instructive as a tool for recognizing and avoiding people with serious mental illness.

I will gladly eat crow on any Parker slander I may have participated in for a perennial 1200 Yard 10 TD guy

Last edited:
He certainly has a right, to be a little Chippy (although He shares some blame). I dont think the ability was ever in question. Staying Healthy was. He apparently has exorcised His Health Demons, and is showing the Warrant of Our 2015 pick. I'm excited with the Coaches, Development, Direction, and Future for Our 'Fins. I admit, that I wasnt happy with all the purging, but told Myself that I was totally in on Flores. The Man has a Plan. Bring on the Draft!!! Havent been this excited in a lonnng time. Parker and Gesicki's emergence, allows Us alot more flexibility in Our War Room.....

He is the best WR in the AFC and by the end of the year may be the best in the NFL.

Parker has been my favorite player ever since his signing; I am glad that he is finally showcasing his talents! I believe that he is better than he is currently demonstrating. The future is now bright for him, and us.

Back
Top Bottom