Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me.

I have a feeling we are going to get an actual number one receiver in the 2020 or 2021 offseason, and Preston Williams and DVP will round out the three wide set.

Comparing to Hartline, big heart but you timed him with a sundial...
Not an accurate comparison at all....

Hartline never had issues with injuries if I recall. Hartline could get open alright, but he isnt anywhere near the athlete Parker is. Hartline couldnt break a tackle to save his life. I'd guess his avg yac is like 1.5 yards. Hartline had a ton of heart and I loved the dude when he was here though.... Heart is probably one thing people questioned Parker on prior to this year

Hartline was never open when we really needed it, couldn't break free when they knew it was going to him, he was our only weapon...

Not an accurate comparison at all....

Hartline never had issues with injuries if I recall. Hartline could get open alright, but he isnt anywhere near the athlete Parker is. Hartline couldnt break a tackle to save his life. I'd guess his avg yac is like 1.5 yards. Hartline had a ton of heart and I loved the dude when he was here though.... Heart is probably one thing people questioned Parker on prior to this year
The infamous grass tackler... LOL I enjoyed his years here too.

Is it any wonder that both Parker and the guy who threw to him are both doing much better with different coaching?

Don't forget to add in different supporting players. As far as your allusion to Tannehill, wasn't he out of action for over two years out of his last tree years as a Dolphin?

Keep in mind this is the ultimate team sport.

Well it’s hard to judge the qb and Dvp until the oline improves and the qb has more then 2 seconds to throw lol

Back
Top Bottom