Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me.

I'm glad he's held his own, but I might be one of the only people a little disappointed that he's stayed healthy this year and we haven't really seen a flash of that dominant at times guy he was on select occasions early in his career.

I'm glad he's held his own, but I might be one of the only people a little disappointed that he's stayed healthy this year and we haven't really seen a flash of that dominant at times guy he was on select occasions early in his career.

If this is his ceiling at this point then he’d be a nice player to have as long as Preston keeps improving next year. It’s clear Parker will never be a #1 guy, but he can be pretty potent as Preston’s #2

He hasn't done half of what Brian Hartline did. Let that sink in for a second.

Hartline was a beast on the outside, he could outfight defenders for the ball against man coverage all day. He was just pretty terrible at catching in traffic and going over the middle, which was a staple of the Lazer offense, and he predictably struggled since it wasn't a scheme fit.

He hasn't done half of what Brian Hartline did. Let that sink in for a second.

Actually Parker is on pace thru 4 1/12 seasons to match or come close to Hartline's 6 year Miami totals for yards and receptions. He's already passed Hartline in td receptions. I think Parker'ss about 90 receptions behind Hartline and should finish the season about 60 or 65 receptions short of Hartlines 6 years total.

Last edited:
With zero threat in the running game its almost impossible to judge any of our WRs.

Parker's numbers this season are nearly a mirror reflection of Preston WIlliams' stats. Parker has 62 targets, 33 receptions, 469 yards and 4 tds while Williams is at 60 targets, 32 receptions, 428 yards and 3 tds. Add a deep threat, like Robby Anderson from the Jets and a 2020 receiving corp of Parker, Williams Anderson Wilson and Grant could really help whomever is qbing the team. I'm hoping Gary Jennings shows promise during the final weeks of the season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom