Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker has redeemed himself to me.

Only forum where a player is being praised only to have members jumping in to disparage that same player.............but we are fans of the team.

Last edited:
I mean, 75-850-7 isn't out of the question for DVP11. I'll take that any day from a #32 WR making $4.5M per season, and re-up him for 3/27/16 GTD if he keeps producing. Perfectly fine with me.

Since the Dolphins are snakebitten, DVP will go back to being a fragile non-factor player once the Dolphins actually have meaningful games to play.

Yesterday

@
IND
5 catches
69 yards
13.8 average
21 long

If he is eventually our #2 receiver, I'll defintely take those type of numbers. Seems like Williams was destined to become our #1 guy... I think we should draft someone(s) to slot in there too. We'll see what that dude from Seattle has to offer I suppose too

Yesterday

@
IND
5 catches
69 yards
13.8 average
21 long

No surprise there, considering Fitzpatrick took over the reigns. His pocket elusiveness has helped everyone around him look better. He's not a part of the future so his contributions get pushed aside. Sad truth is, we are still a hapless team without Fitz under center.

No surprise there, considering Fitzpatrick took over the reigns. His pocket elusiveness has helped everyone around him look better. He's not a part of the future so his contributions get pushed aside. Sad truth is, we are still a hapless team without Fitz under center.

No question, especially on offense. The D has improved though and I don’t buy that its just the quality of the opponents lately.

If he is eventually our #2 receiver, I'll defintely take those type of numbers. Seems like Williams was destined to become our #1 guy... I think we should draft someone(s) to slot in there too. We'll see what that dude from Seattle has to offer I suppose too

It’s unfortunate Wilson just isn’t the same.

Anyone think the staff will wait until late next season or until next season is complete before they get a deal done? Will they want to see another full season of Parker staying on the field? Or can they get a deal done that's team friendly and get something done in the offseason since he has struggled to stay on the field until (knock on wood) this year? I am curious to see if Parker will actually have demands

Good question, really not sure, probably let it play out next year first.

Comparing to Hartline, big heart but you timed him with a sundial...

Such a shame that Albert Wilson's hip will never be the same and he'll likely not only be off the Fins next year but also quite likely out of football. That injury is terribad and guys who rely on quickness never come back from it, sadly. Imagine the Two Towers on the outside with Wilson in the slot and the occasional wasted throw to Jakeem "Drops" Grant just to keep teams honest? We'd be eating man-to-man coverage for lunch every week.

Back
Top Bottom