Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value

He hasn't done much here...but I've seen lots of players not do squat in Miami and produce somewhere else. Watched Jermon Bushrod block for Bree's last night.

Sadly more productive than a fully healthy Charles Harris.

This team can't draft for **** unless there's an absolute no brainier on the board like Fitz & Tunsil.

Still can't believe we took Harris, McMillan, and Tank in 2017. Franchise killing draft that was.

For being such a big bodied receiver this kid is made of fricken glass. A light wind would probably break his ankles. He’s this generations Yatil Green.
I have no hope for him anymore, he hasn’t made it through a whole season without hurting something on his body.
Should’ve gotten rid of him like Shula did to Hill back in the day and got a 1st rd pick.

You're right!! Do ya think it's because his receivers get open faster or because RT and BO hold the ball too long or they just have a better offense?
It’s Both. Payton calls better plays to get his WRs open. And of course Brees is a wizard back there

Brees does seems to get better as he's gotten older. Hard to think he should have been our QB for all these years.....smh

Speaking of Brees...Good Lord! How good is that guy? Unreal talent who looks like he could easily play for another 2-3 years if he wanted to.

Very, very underrated athlete! Saw him dunk the football OVER the goal post like 5 years ago in My Yammie Gardens!

Too bad we never had a chance to land him.

Very, very underrated athlete! Saw him dunk the football OVER the goal post like 5 years ago in My Yammie Gardens!

Too bad we never had a chance to land him.

I didn't realize Saban actually bought him in and he failed the physical which is why we ended up going with Culpepper.

People try to say what a big mistake that was. But let's be honest here, how do you justify signing Bress coming off a major shoulder surgery and who just failed the physical over Culpepper who was coming off a knee iirc?

What I really can't recall is how good was Brees compared to where he is now when he was with the Chargers?

I didn't realize Saban actually bought him in and he failed the physical which is why we ended up going with Culpepper.

People try to say what a big mistake that was. But let's be honest here, how do you justify signing Bress coming off a major shoulder surgery and who just failed the physical over Culpepper who was coming off a knee iirc?

What I really can't recall is how good was Brees compared to where he is now when he was with the Chargers?

Certainly NOT the proven commodity he has become many years down the line.

Also not so sure about the "major" aspect of the surgery. Tho he was definitely coming as a "risk" per se.

Saban SUCKED an an evaluator which is why IMO he's nothing more that a college coach who gets the BEST talent

by default because it's $EC Alabama. Yea. The witch can coach -- but he really effed My Yammie in a number of ways!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom