Devante Parker ||"plug Walk"|| Hype Video ||year Of The Monster|| | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker ||"plug Walk"|| Hype Video ||year Of The Monster||

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The highlights were too few and far between. It is no secret that I am not the biggest fan of DeVante, but I am definitely not rooting against him. If something can happen and he finally lives up to his potential, I am all for it.

Last edited:
Just once, i want to see the guy play an entire year healthy and see what kind of numbers he puts up. He's got as much natural ability as any wideout in the league. He's probably the most inconsistent receiver in the league too. Show us something this year, DeVante!

What's the big difference between Parker and Green(Cincinnati)?

My understanding is that Green is a little faster but besides that their measurements across the board are pretty similar.

I think what you see, is what you get on average with him. He may have a good year, even a great year. I would attribute that to Gase if that happened though. He is a very solid #2, and that is his probable ceiling.

Contract year, of course he will up His game, Don’t be fooled Dolfans.

Sounds like he has been working hard this offseason and committed, so hopefully it pays off. If he can stay healthy we may be in business. He can be a very good receiver and make us forget about losing Landry. Those highlights alone show how he could be damn good

A lot has been said about Tannehill having all the pieces in place to really show out this year. Well the same should be said about Parker. The alpha WR (Landry) is gone which means Parker should get a nice boost in targets. The QB he has been most successful with has returned. He is injury free. Contract year.

I want to see this quiet 'beast' make his presence known early in games, take the top off consistently and of course maintain his health throughout the year.

He can make some amazing catches. He just needs to stay healthy and be consistent. Hard to be consistent when you're always hurt. Hoping he'll stay healthy this year and puts it all together.

Parker wasn't used like a number one so people shouldn't be surprised he hasn't produced like one. Only four AFC number two receivers (Anderson, Edelman, Stills and Smith-Schuster) had more receptions than Parker and Parker was the third receiver in Miami. No third wide receiver in the league had more receptions than Parker. All of that while playing with Cutler, dealing with injuries and still leaving some plays on the field we would like to see him make. I'm more concerned about number of games he's played in with injures that have hampered his play than the 5 games in three years that he's missed. If I can get 14 relatively healthy games I'll take it. Is it that uncommon for a player to miss five games over three seasons? Who knows how Miami's pass distribution will play out in 2018, here's hoping for a good year from Parker and hope he just makes the most out of the opportunities given.

Im hoping he pulls through. Last year im giving him

Think Gase needs to bubble wrap him and some of the other recievers on the team this year. IMO this is a very talented but possible injury prone bunch. It would be wise to spread the ball around every game and keep 6 WRs on the roster especially until we see how our rookie TEs fare.

Back
Top Bottom