DeVante Parker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker

Stills is just a waste of money anymore. He's suppose to be so fast blah blah blah and he doesn't do jack. Don't even get me started on Carroo. Is he even around or did he go missing from the team?

Stills didn't suddenly forget how to play football. Cutler is too weak and too late with the ball to hit him.

Parker killing one of my fantasy teams with this injury. Care less about my reality team; im basically in a 1 year hibernation as far as reality football goes. Cutler is as bad as i told you he'd be and it will only get worse. I just hope for no injuries and for some players to flash potential for 2018. I should have trusted my instincts and not the consensus fantasy rankings and steered clear of Parker.

Parker killing one of my fantasy teams with this injury. Care less about my reality team; im basically in a 1 year hibernation as far as reality football goes. Cutler is as bad as i told you he'd be and it will only get worse. I just hope for no injuries and for some players to flash potential for 2018. I should have trusted my instincts and not the consensus fantasy rankings and steered clear of Parker.
I'm right there with ya bro. Hoped Cutler could hit him on some 50/50s a few times a game. Meh

I have him too, as well as OBJ. I'm done...

The way the year has been going so far Im almost expecting the MRI to come back with bad news.

IF he was on crutches, then he's not playing next week at Atlanta. If it's that bad, the swelling alone won't come down until Late Tuesday-Wednesday. Then you'll have the bruising/soreness.

This injury to Parker probably just stopped us from picking up his 5th year option, saving us a large chunk of cash.

Best case scenario he's out 2-3 weeks, IMO.

Then Gase calls him out as another excuse for Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom