another MD finfan
Reaction score
Saw this on another site

1571783119315.jpeg

Attachments

• 1571782978730.jpeg
    1571782978730.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
There is no sense in trading DVP at this point. He is ascending, has a good contract and we have already given up enough to start the rebuild. We are going to need all the help we can get at WR next year to field a decent offense. No sense in creating more holes at this point and veteran receivers will help the rookie. I mean, we need help at every possible position right now on offense.

...and 49ers got a receiver yesterday.

Rather ship off Howard. Parker is injury prone but at least he is cheap.

There is no sense in trading DVP at this point. He is ascending, has a good contract and we have already given up enough to start the rebuild. We are going to need all the help we can get at WR next year to field a decent offense. No sense in creating more holes at this point and veteran receivers will help the rookie. I mean, we need help at every possible position right now on offense.

I agree veterans can help rookies but with Parkers history of poor diet, poor effort, not listening to coaches at Cetera he is likely not a great mentor. I do not have any inside information and don’t live in Miami so I can’t get to any of the practices. I don’t even know if those things About Parker are true

Moving "forward" the core question with Parker is durability.

Maybe he has finally become a "man" and has outgrown the

injury prone stage? Sure hope so. You're correct -- he has been

ascending. If he can couple that with dependability we might

finally have something. That's why Grier might consider an R2

but nothing less. And you're also right -- the contract is a very

good one for the team. More signs Grier is playing very smart

chess moves and (thankfully) the stupidity of TBum is long gone!

Like I been saying -- when Miami crushes the picks we've accumulated

and we enter phase II of redevelopment next year -- there will be

plenty of talk about Grier being a total MONSTER!

Monster.JPG

Looks like it's a photo from a post on Instagram, which absolutely shouldn't be trusted.

And it cites a report from Jason La Canfora, who is notorious for throwing **** at the wall just to see what sticks.

And the 49ers also traded for Emanuel Sanders.

Only player I see getting traded before the deadline is Drake and even that’s a big question mark. But who knows what this FO is going to do.

Yeah, trade another talented player for nothing based on his poor performance when you’ve already paid the price for him.

To replace tunsil you’ll need a first round pick but at least we got two? We also spent a first on him.

Fitzpatrick is a first round talent. We just basically traded down, got nothing and created a hole.

Used a first on Parker and we get back what? A fourth?

This is no different than losing capital when we picked up Brandon Marshall who gase traded and should have kept when we got tannehill.

Yeah, trade another talented player for nothing based on his poor performance when you’ve already paid the price for him.

To replace tunsil you’ll need a first round pick but at least we got two? We also spent a first on him.

Fitzpatrick is a first round talent. We just basically traded down, got nothing and created a hole.

Used a first on Parker and we get back what? A fourth?

This is no different than losing capital when we picked up Brandon Marshall who gase traded and should have kept when we got tannehill.
Gase? I think your off there. Marshall was traded 8 years ago

Back
Top Bottom