Devante Parker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker

Keep him. Won't live up to his draft slot, but he looks better this year and if they get Tua/whoever next year we should have some decent vets still on the team for him to toss the ball to.

I can understand trading Drake because his contract is up and he has now failed to get many reps from two different HC's. I like him but if you're not going to extend him, get a pick. He's only getting 55% of the snaps but that should decrease with the emergence of Walton. I would also like to see Laird get some reps in place of Daniel Jones....I mean Kalen Ballage.

I can understand trading Drake because his contract is up and he has now failed to get many reps from two different HC's. I like him but if you're not going to extend him, get a pick. He's only getting 55% of the snaps but that should decrease with the emergence of Walton. I would also like to see Laird get some reps in place of Daniel Jones....I mean Kalen Ballage.

I think Laird time is coming very soon. It only makes sense if/when Drake gets traded he gets more action.
What's interesting is during the preseason,imo, he showed more than Walton.
So it's going to be exciting to see what he can bring to the running game.

I'm never worried about this organizaton finding RB talent. They seem to have a knack for it and one of the reason i don't think we should be worried about trading Drake.

Yeah, trade another talented player for nothing based on his poor performance when you’ve already paid the price for him.

To replace tunsil you’ll need a first round pick but at least we got two? We also spent a first on him.

Fitzpatrick is a first round talent. We just basically traded down, got nothing and created a hole.

Used a first on Parker and we get back what? A fourth?

This is no different than losing capital when we picked up Brandon Marshall who gase traded and should have kept when we got tannehill.

We got two firsts and a second for Tunsil....Fitzpatrick was less than great, and didn’t want to be here.

It’s about rebuilding...and clearing everything out so that you go into 2020 with the top pick for the impact QB...a slew of other picks to rebuild with...and a ton of cap space for a one year only splurge in free agency to set up u I our base.

For all the hate Grier gets, he can trade his arse off. I love it too. Perhaps he can just let someone else draft and he do the trades..
Been saying this for a while. His drafts haven't been great, but his trades are world class.

Trade Parker?? No! Absolutely not! Don't do it.

Yea, yea, Grier sucks and needs to go... 3#1's and 3#2's next year, good cap and a young team... I think not.

Back
Top Bottom