DeVante Parker’s recent Instagram activity indicates how he feels about Tua Tagovailoa being Miami’s QB1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker’s recent Instagram activity indicates how he feels about Tua Tagovailoa being Miami’s QB1

DVP is the worst kind of reciever for someone like Tua. He gets literally ZERO seperation. Moreover, there's been a few times this season where he wasn't on the same page as Tua leading to some INTs, Near-INTs, and the ball going one way and Parker going the other.

QBs have to learn to trust their receivers. DVP is a good example

DVP is the worst kind of reciever for someone like Tua. He gets literally ZERO seperation.
It's sad; because I have NFL Game Pass, I've watched plenty of other games and it seems like every team has WRs that can get open... some more than others. How often does a Miami WR get wide open, catch the ball, and run for a long TD? I don't think it's just a WR problem; I also think that Miami's offensive coaches suck and so does their offensive schemes and playcalling.

It's sad; because I have NFL Game Pass, I've watched plenty of other games and it seems like every team has WRs that can get open... some more than others. How often does a Miami WR get wide open, catch the ball, and run for a long TD? I don't think it's just a WR problem; I also think that Miami's offensive coaches suck and so does their offensive schemes and playcalling.

So how is it that Waddle gets open?

Waddle has dropped at least 3 passes that wouldve turned into TDs. Where he's slashing over the middle at full speed.

Every top team has at least two receivers who can get separation

Miami not only had WRs who averaged the least amount of separation, but they also had possibly the most dropped passes too!
Not quite... according to NBC

Feels like forever that we’ve seen Miami WRs get separation

The “news article” is about him LIKING A POST on Instagram? Give me two drinks and if I’m scrolling Instagram I will “like” every single damn post.

So worthless lol.

If Parker is anything more than a 4th string wideout next year then we messed up big time

I dont get this thread

What did you want him to say?

If he says he disapproves, guess who is not getting the ball as much

Back
Top Bottom