Dever post article on Kennedy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dever post article on Kennedy

I totally agree with that article. I would like to add that I think all the players are aware of the risk of injuries, including paralysis. I don't see how a hit like the one Chambers took last night make the game more exciting or shows how tough Kennedy is. I think it takes a much more athletic player to stop a guy without "spearing", grabbing on his face mask, etc. I watched our guys make some great plays last night and actually trying to avoid any possible additional injury to the man they brought down.

Originally posted by krayzejava
I have been a lirker for a long time....thought everyone would fine this article interesting.

Kennedy must get suspended

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%7E107%7E923575%7E,00.html
thanks and welcome a-board krayzejava

That article sounds like it was written by a Dolfan or Rams fan or Bolts fan - it rips into him so much. Sounds like Trent Green's WRs will not have to worry about him next week. :fire:

Thanks dolphan39....glad to be here!!

And from tid-bits I have been reading around the internet, he WILL be suspended. Two insider sites I have been to seem to think so.

LOL, thats by Kizla, he's so anti bronco it's sickening, every day in the post he has something negative to say...No one in Denver reads him anymore, he bashed TD during his 2000 yard campaign, saying that he had no heart and crap like that....Everything he writes is taken with a grain of salt

So you're saying that you're NOT sickened by the fact that while Chris Chambers is laying on the ground motionless from a hit where Kenoy Kennedy was OBVIOUSLY using his helmet as a weapon, the entire crowd was booing the fact that the refs punished the Broncos a mere 15 yards for it?

Please try to keep in mind that there is really very little doubt that Kennedy will be both fined and suspended for this latest hit. So refs through a flag penalizing the Broncos a mere 15 yards while Chris Chambers lies on the field motionless....could be DEAD for all we know...and the crowd is booing the penalty...and you're going to DEFEND this???

Thats about as crazy as defending any of the pathetic Eagles fans that were cheering because Michael Irvin broke his neck.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
So you're saying that you're NOT sickened by the fact that while Chris Chambers is laying on the ground motionless from a hit where Kenoy Kennedy was OBVIOUSLY using his helmet as a weapon, the entire crowd was booing the fact that the refs punished the Broncos a mere 15 yards for it?

Please try to keep in mind that there is really very little doubt that Kennedy will be both fined and suspended for this latest hit. So refs through a flag penalizing the Broncos a mere 15 yards while Chris Chambers lies on the field motionless....could be DEAD for all we know...and the crowd is booing the penalty...and you're going to DEFEND this???

Thats about as crazy as defending any of the pathetic Eagles fans that were cheering because Michael Irvin broke his neck.
He was moving,.... after he woke up. They were booing McMichaels and Co. for pushing Kenoy to the ground after he tried to see if Chambers was ok....

Actually, no. Chambers lay on the field motionless, the refs threw two flags, and the crowd IMMEDIATELY began booing. Then they showed the replay, and the crowd began booing some more. Then they quieted down for a bit and when the Dolphins players pushed away Kennedy, they started booing again as Chambers was limping off the field.

Originally posted by sideburn
Besides, I've exhausted the booing the flag retort.

That happens when you try and defend scum like Kennedy with arguments that don't hold water.

Back
Top Bottom