Devin Hester back to Florida? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devin Hester back to Florida?

stiza_007

Scout Team
Reaction score
Chicago aren't residing him.
He could follow Lovie Smith back to Tampa but would Hickey be interested in bringing the speedster back to Miami.
An upgrade over Thigpen do we thin?

I'm all for vet min, 1 yr deal at 1 million. ........

Doubt it will happen. I can see the Raiders splashing out a few bucks, because they are horrible, and there special teams get a lot of playing time.

Tampa Bay has his former coach now,

that would where he lands is my guess

If he doesn't retire. I remember the guy saying he wants to retire with the Bears.

Per ESPN:

"CHICAGO -- Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season.

"From my knowledge, I know that Chicago wants to go a different route with me," Hester told the NFL Network. "All I can say is thanks to the fans for their support. They've always been great to me. Always been loyal. I couldn't have played for a better city than those guys. At the end of my career, I do want to retire as a member of the Bears.""

not fussed to be honest

I'm all about getting UM players in Miami, but he just doesn't bring much to the team... I'd pass

Too many holes to fill on the roster to waste a spot on someone that's only on the field about 4-5 plays a game.

whats the difference. Thigpen basically only plays special teams. You can use Hester as a receiver if needed . You don't want him as a starter but he brings more to table than Thigpen

We have 17 higher priorities than upgrading the kick return and punt return responsibilities. I doubt that we go after him.

Back
Top Bottom