Devin Hester | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devin Hester

Dolfan5000 said:
The STL cover team looked like they were dragging their *****.

Thats b/c Hester is a burner, boys got jets. Ever seen Vick run and it looks like people are in slo-mo, thats Hester baby

HurriPhin said:
Thats b/c Hester is a burner, boys got jets. Ever seen Vick run and it looks like people are in slo-mo, thats Hester baby
Apparently, but not against the Dolphins :evil:

Man I wanted him in the draft . . .badly . . . would have solved our return problems for the next 10 years. I like Wes, he has the "it" needed to be a returner . . . but he doesn't have the "speed" to be a stud returner. Oh well, he still is from the "U" . . . Coker really didn't take enuff time w/ this kid.

Kdawg954 said:
Man I wanted him in the draft . . .badly . . . would have solved our return problems for the next 10 years. I like Wes, he has the "it" needed to be a returner . . . but he doesn't have the "speed" to be a stud returner. Oh well, he still is from the "U" . . . Coker really didn't take enuff time w/ this kid.

I wanted him to.

But looking at it we would have needed to spend a first rounder on him....and that would have been a huge reach. Id have loved him in the 4th though

Alex44 said:
I wanted him to.

But looking at it we would have needed to spend a first rounder on him....and that would have been a huge reach. Id have loved him in the 4th though

When u put it like that then yea . . . but think about it . . . if Coker utilizes this kid better and works with his talent . . . he is a first rounder unquestionably IMO. Not saying I pull the trigger, because I wouldn't . . . but he was a first round talent IMO. However Miami wouldn't have pulled the trigger even if they had a 2nd rounder. Bears had all of the keys in place and had the luxury of drafting him earlier than teams had him projected and it obviously payed off for them.

Kdawg954 said:
When u put it like that then yea . . . but think about it . . . if Coker utilizes this kid better and works with his talent . . . he is a first rounder unquestionably IMO. Not saying I pull the trigger, because I wouldn't . . . but he was a first round talent IMO. However Miami wouldn't have pulled the trigger even if they had a 2nd rounder. Bears had all of the keys in place and had the luxury of drafting him earlier than teams had him projected and it obviously payed off for them.

Devin could never learn our playbook correctly on offense or defense at UM (from everything I know)

I put the blame on Coker AND Hester for that.

Coker never gave him the help he needed to learn it, and Hester never put enough effort into it. If he had he could have been Reggie Bush or possibly better.

Hester's a lock for Rookie of the Year, IMO. He's set a new league record as a rookie, that's amazing. They need to get this guy working at DB and get him the ball in open space on offense.

he's sick plain and simple and the bears should get all the credit from the "experts" for taking him when they did......even as only a returner this guy has won games on his own this year and he should get rookie of the year consideration

Bush Young and Hester and maybe even Drew

trate121hb said:
he's sick plain and simple and the bears should get all the credit from the "experts" for taking him when they did......even as only a returner this guy has won games on his own this year and he should get rookie of the year consideration

Bush Young and Hester and maybe even Drew

No consideration for Colsten?

23Ronnie23 said:
hes got more god given talent than everyone that came out of that draft, including reggie bush. too bad hes too dumb to learn any of the plays. if he would have learned theplays we could have used him in much better ways at UM. hes a game changer
Yup, that's been the knock on him for a while now. He really is dumb. Frank Gore is also dumb as hell, but smart enough to learn a playbook.

An NFL playbook may not be the easiest thing to learn, but the Dolphins playbook is one of the most complicated playbooks to learn in this league. Too many offensive/defensive schemes.

Back
Top Bottom