Devin Hester | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devin Hester

:yes: I think one thing that should also be noted is that this is his first game as the starting kick returner. Until now, he's only returned punts, therefore giving him much fewer opportunities to break one.

hes got more god given talent than everyone that came out of that draft, including reggie bush. too bad hes too dumb to learn any of the plays. if he would have learned theplays we could have used him in much better ways at UM. hes a game changer

Yeah, he deserves a spot on the NFC Pro Bowl roster for sure. Glad to say he played for 'The U' :peace:

Whew! What a speedster! Flat out playmaker. Although it's good to see him do so well, I wish he would've stayed to do that for the U. It's good to see him back on Defense playing CB too. And by the way 23Ronnie23 I dont think it had anything to do with him being dumb. The Hurricanes secondary was flooded with talent and I can't imagine trying to take over Nathan Vasher or Charles Tilman's job in Chicago is an easy task for a rookie either.

HurriPhin said:
Whew! What a speedster! Flat out playmaker. Although it's good to see him do so well, I wish he would've stayed to do that for the U. It's good to see him back on Defense playing CB too. And by the way 23Ronnie23 I dont think it had anything to do with him being dumb. The Hurricanes secondary was flooded with talent and I can't imagine trying to take over Nathan Vasher or Charles Tilman's job in Chicago is an easy task for a rookie either.

Actually he isnt the smartest guy out there....he couldnt learn the offensive playbook enough to contribute and he couldnt learn the defensive scheme well enough to get playing time either.

Alex44 said:
Actually he isnt the smartest guy out there....he couldnt learn the offensive playbook enough to contribute and he couldnt learn the defensive scheme well enough to get playing time either.

Understood. But just by any chance have you ever been able to lok at an actual NFL playbook? There are insane. But, yes I know your right about him not being able to fully contribute besides special teams.

HurriPhin said:
Understood. But just by any chance have you ever been able to lok at an actual NFL playbook? There are insane. But, yes I know your right about him not being able to fully contribute besides special teams.

Oh I know NFL playbooks are complex and my head would probably explode looking at one without help :lol:

Its to early in the NFL to say whether he can be a starter eventually, but at UM I know he wasnt very good with a playbook and saw limited action.

Wow (sorry for the lame post but thats all i got) Wow :clap:

Back
Top Bottom