Devonta Smith playing in Senior bowl! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta Smith playing in Senior bowl!

If Flores decides he's our guy I wouldn't be surprised if he only played one series.

I am surprised he is playing simply because of the injury he suffered in the championship game. At least this will give Flores and Grier an up close view of him for a week before the game but it won’t surprise me if he only sees limited action in the game because of his injury.

It also is a chance to show that he's over the injury. He left his last game in college through injury, competing and showing no adverse effects will knock on the head any concerns teams may have had, and also help the conversation about his durability and ability to recover fast.

I am surprised he is playing simply because of the injury he suffered in the championship game. At least this will give Flores and Grier an up close view of him for a week before the game but it won’t surprise me if he only sees limited action in the game because of his injury.

You wouldn't understand!

No chance in hell Im drafting him top 5 but nonetheless this is impressive. The kid is a competitor and loves ball.

You are correct. I have no idea what your response to my comment means. Do you?
its_an_animal_thing.jpg

Would be more impressive if we hired a OC by then.
We might be waiting for people on the 4 remaining teams.

If they lose next week, it may happen.

If they're Super Bowl bound, we'd be **** outta luck.

I think this is a great opportunity for him to show everyone how dominant he is, even against some of the top DB's in the nation.

Honestly, I'm really curious to see how all the top receivers handle the DB's or vice versa.

I knew he was a fit here from the first time I saw him interview. He just fits into the culture that Flores built so well. Never talks himself up, all about the team. People talk about his size, but he's such a willing blocker downfield. Guy is a flat out leader and leads by example rather than his mouth and antics like most receivers with his skillset. He's about as far away from a "diva" as it gets. I like Chase, too, but this is the difference and what I think will attract Flores and the Dolphins to Smith.

This is a smart move from him to get a week in with Flo and the staff pre-draft.

Unless Houston is picking at #3 he should be our guy.

Back
Top Bottom