Devonta Smith playing in Senior bowl! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta Smith playing in Senior bowl!

Unfortunately he's not going to practice or play in the game. On a side note, there is noise coming out of New York the Jets players are already lobbying for Davonta Smith.

That's ballsy. I wouldn't do it but I certainly respect his desire to compete.

Clearly he was meant to be an NFL WR.

I am not going to complain if he's our first pick, I'd love to get him at 4 or 5 though instead of 3.
He may consider it a job interview. Probably the closest thing to an extended job interview in the NFL for rookies.

Imagine if he wants to play with Tua again. Imagine if he wants the Dolphins to draft him and make it happen.

What better way to convince your new HC that you want to be a Miami Dolphin and you want to play with Tua?

Unfortunately he's not going to practice or play in the game. On a side note, there is noise coming out of New York the Jets players are already lobbying for Davonta Smith.

Smart GM’s don’t listen to that noise. But because I really want Devonta Smith, this will probably be the exception and the Jets will take him.

The good news is — if that happens — it means that Sewell and Chase are still available.

Any players showing up for the Senior Bowl and the East-West game are helping themselves this year more than in the past. Because of COVID, less games were played this past season than normal and many of the top prospects opted out of the season. Now it has been reported that because of the virus there will not be a combine this year.

Any additional time the players in these all star games can get in front of the NFL talent evaluators will certainly be a huge benefit for these players in the 2021 draft.

Smart GM’s don’t listen to that noise. But because I really want Devonta Smith, this will probably be the exception and the Jets will take him.

The good news is — if that happens — it means that Sewell and Chase are still available.

I too fear that Smith will be the Jets pick. If they (for some reason) decide to move forward with Darnold, I’m hoping they trade the pick to a team looking to move up for a QB

I don't think there's a universe in which the Jets pick Smith at #2 so I wouldn't worry about it.

No need for smith to play at senior bowl but I love it because from a competitive standpoint he wants to show he’s the best.

Back
Top Bottom