Devonta was p—-00000ed going last | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta was p—-00000ed going last

No one is scared of a guy with Audrey Hepburn's size being pissed off.

Of the elite 4 out And of the top 10

He will have a chip on his shoulder

And it won't matter. The kid was going to ball out regardless. And he still went top 10, even though many here boldly and matter-of-factly stated that he wouldn't.

It's funny, but with all the talk about his size and weight, the Dolphins ended up opting for a player that is smallish himself. Go look at pics of Smith standing next to Waddle. Waddle may weigh a few more pounds, but he looks a lot smaller.

I have no problem with choice the Dolphins made, as I really like Waddle a lot too, but I just find it curious that many of those discrediting Smith over size aren't saying a thing about Waddle.

Like Chase Young last year, I'm looking forward to the sound of silence from the DeVonta Smith haters as he proves himself the next few seasons.

Thought he'd have been more annoyed at going to the Eagles to be honest!
Lol GIF

Seriously -- bad thread. Can we focus on the PLAYERS we drafted

and forget about the stick man. Who gives a crap.

And it won't matter. The kid was going to ball out regardless. And he still went top 10, even though many here boldly and matter-of-factly stated that he wouldn't.

It's funny, but with all the talk about his size and weight, the Dolphins ended up opting for a player that is smallish himself. Go look at pics of Smith standing next to Waddle. Waddle may weigh a few more pounds, but he looks a lot smaller.

I have no problem with choice the Dolphins made, as I really like Waddle a lot too, but I just find it curious that many of those discrediting Smith over size aren't saying a thing about Waddle.

Like Chase Young last year, I'm looking forward to the sound of silence from the DeVonta Smith haters as he proves himself the next few seasons.
Should we really be surprised it was probably neck in neck anyways

I like Waddle or Smith

Back
Top Bottom