Devonte and Devonta our version of the Marks Brothers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonte and Devonta our version of the Marks Brothers

Sometimes I'm a little too serious...lol. I'll work on it 2021, just like I did in 2020, 2019, 2018 etc. etc......

Football is really entering the off season for Dolphin fans so we can argue about things that are out of our control or have a little fun waiting for free agency and the draft
I'll be in the lounge mostly having a blast with my friends and you are more than welcome to join us brother

The site does 2020 Awards with nominations starting next week which is fun and then in March we do our battles of wits and humor we call Finheaven March Madness
Winners all get FH hats this year along with cool badges.

Have fun is all I'm saying :cheers:

Beats the alterative

You must have been waiting to post this with genius level excitement.
Only a few people will see this thread so it was for just him and the new guys like you back posting here that don't know how we roll

I will repost it in it's own thread soon enough for everybody else

If Miami drafts Smith and can sign someone like Samuel in free agency, this wide receiver unit would be dramatically improved.

Ideally, Williams and Bowden are battling for the 4th wide receiver spot.

I know their names don’t end with the same letter, but it’s close enough...😂 if this team picks up Smith we’ll have A Devonte and a Devonta on both ends of the WR spot. They can be Tuas version of the Marks brothers like back when Dan was at his prime.
LOL, great observation brother! If Smith becomes a Dolphin I will love this. You've got to come up with a strong nickname for this duo if it happens though. Just to start the ball rolling, what do you think about:

DeVotees (or should that be DaVotees pronounced 'DayVoteez')
DeVas (or DaVas)
DeVo (shameless 80's music reference that only like 3 people here will even get, and less will think is funny, but hey, I liked it ... ".... give a pass the slip .... step on a crack ... when a problem comes along ..." )

Hey, @mrbunglez thanks for the tread. I'm confident you can come up with something better than my ideas, so when you think of a good one, please post it. This is fun!

Last edited:
This whole thread doesn’t make any sense!!!! Mark Duper and Mark Clayton weren’t even related!!! What the ****???

Back
Top Bottom