Dez Bryant For League Min? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant For League Min?

Peyeydolphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Saw Dez still unsigned today? Why not give him a one year prove me wrong deal. Im sure hes pretty humbled after the cowboys situation? I mean is Parker any better?
Ireland is gone soo Why not....

Is he? I don't rate either at this juncture which is not great considering Parker is younger and a WR on a team whom I am a fan of.
More talented? Absolutely, talent was never the issue with Parker. It's work ethic, toughness, etc

Dez likely wants more than the leaue minimum and will likely get more somewhere. And for the record Parker has 113 reception on 186 target over the past two seasons, while Bryant has 119 on 230 targets. I think if Parker averaged 115 targets per year his numbercould easily finish with 70+ receptions per season. Bryant knows how to use his talent more than Parker does, you would expect that considering the experience difference. I think Parker is still getting by on talent, while Dez is at the point it's all about experience. That being said I'm a big believer that Parker will have a good year playing out of Landry's shadow. Parker stays healthy he should lead the team in targets and to have an alpha type of season you typically have to be fed like an alpha.

If our goal is to change the culture here that would be a step in the wrong direction. He’s still got talent and could be a great get for the right team in the right circumstances, but until this new culture is established I’d pass on a short term solution.

Had him in fantasy last year. Dude is slow and washed up. Can't get separation

There is a reason Dallas cut him, he's done, we don't need another Julius Thomas, we've been home to way too many vets looking for one last pay cheque.

Back
Top Bottom