Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

caroo's *** should be the one trying to push for that spot if dvp cant fill it. hes had the door left open for him for 2 years now

Borderline delusional to say this. At this point Carroo has shown no ability to challenge any receiver on this roster. He is as good as cut this year.

Borderline delusional to say this. At this point Carroo has shown no ability to challenge any receiver on this roster. He is as good as cut this year.

I guess I should've said Caroo's (tail) SHOULD HAVE BEEN the one trying to push him. I know he hasn't shown anything, you know he hasn't, pretty much everyone knows he hasn't, but with what the team invested in him, he should've at least been trying to bust through the door. its not his fault he was drafted to a team already deep at WR, that was stupid on our part. And I think Carroo could slide thru one more year DVP, Stills, Amend, Wilson, Grant, Caroo, Ford can be stashed on PS one more season

Last edited:
Limited route tree and that Lisfranc fracture was enough to limit his effectiveness. Sad because he was a hell of player when healthy. It's a pass because of that

I guess I should've said Caroo's (tail) SHOULD HAVE BEEN the one trying to push him. I know he hasn't shown anything, you know he hasn't, pretty much everyone knows he hasn't, but with what the team invested in him, he should've at least been trying to bust through the door. its not his fault he was drafted to a team already deep at WR, that was stupid on our part. And I think Carroo could slide thru one more year DVP, Stills, Amend, Wright, Grant, Caroo, Ford can be stashed on PS one more season
All those guys you mention should have been working to make the top, but it remains what it is. On Caroo, he has had ample opportunities to be no.1, and I'm glad he's not cut yet for these reasons. One is because we have a set of new coaches here this year. Maybe one can get Caroo what he's missing in teaching. Another reason, and this goes for all of them as well, is the presence of Amendola. If Danny can show these guys proper preparation and skill development, maybe there's a chance. Lastly, if the Parkers and Caroos can't respond favorably this year, we need to go get an Alpha no.1. Either draft or trade, but it needs to happen.

2018, we’re still using this term to describe poor quality?

Wouldn't that be better used to describe poor quality or something that makes no sense... than to describe a human being who's different in some sort of way? I don't mind some of these PC principal terms being frowned upon when still being used today, but this one is one where I think it's a bit re-ummmwellyeah to still want it to refer to a person vs being used in casual conversation to describe something weird.

All those guys you mention should have been working to make the top, but it remains what it is. On Caroo, he has had ample opportunities to be no.1, and I'm glad he's not cut yet for these reasons. One is because we have a set of new coaches here this year. Maybe one can get Caroo what he's missing in teaching. Another reason, and this goes for all of them as well, is the presence of Amendola. If Danny can show these guys proper preparation and skill development, maybe there's a chance. Lastly, if the Parkers and Caroos can't respond favorably this year, we need to go get an Alpha no.1. Either draft or trade, but it needs to happen.

I know its a lot to ask of a rookie, but maybe an alpha TE makes the alpha wr not as important ;) <cough> Gesicki better be this <cough>

I guess blog writer missed the Albert Wilson signing and the roster "cleansing" Miami has been trying to accomplish this offseason. Where on earth would Bryant fit into this deep receiving corps anyways? His skills have eroded badly and me thinks that doesn't get better as you age.

Pass. He's garbage now. I had him in fantasy last season . Dude is slow... can't separate.

Back
Top Bottom