Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

Someone said Dez is better than every Fins receiver now. Did they see Dez play last year? He wasn't better than most receivers in the league including the Fins.

I’m pretty sure that guy doesn’t watch dolphins games and only knows Dez from highlight reels 3+ years ago

Someone said Dez is better than every Fins receiver now. Did they see Dez play last year? He wasn't better than most receivers in the league including the Fins.

It would depend on which Dez Bryant we would get. The 15-17 or 12-14. If it's the former then he is not better than what we've got. However if it's the latter and Bryant returns to that level (and he believes he will) then he is better than what we've got.

This could be another Steve Smith like moment. The panthers thought he was washed up and finished. He proved them wrong with successful seasons in Baltimore. Maybe Bryant will do the same somewhere, or perhaps he will phase out after a bright start to his career.

I personally would not sign him with receivers we've got. The only time I'd be open to it is if we decided to trade Parker. At that point we could use a receiver with Bryant's physical stature and skill set. But with what we've got we should stay away.

While I don't believe that Dez is coming to Miami, thankfully. After Francesca said Suh was gonna get cut a year ago, and I found that ludicrous, I now doubt nothing.

Last I heard he turned down a deal from the Ravens because he is holding out for the Giants.

About the only one out there that I would have interest in is the Colts DT. But they thought he wasn’t a fit in a 4-3 front so you have to factor that in.

Bryant, we just don’t need .... and he isn’t a piece that would put a team over the top.

Not even if he played for free .... he has been poor the last 2 years in particular... alligator arms and all, in the end zone and everywhere else.

Besides, we don’t need another POSSESSION WR, we have plenty of them ...

caroo's *** should be the one trying to push for that spot if dvp cant fill it. hes had the door left open for him for 2 years now

Just don't think Carroo has the talent to fill that spot, crump. And we definitely don't need to sign Bryant. This will be his ninth NFL season and he hasn't been right since his injury. His ship has sailed.

I could be wrong, but I just don't think he has anything left in the tank. I think Dallas felt the same way.

Does not fit the culture/locker room Gase desires at all. No chance.

Wonder why he is still available. A combination of how much his skill has declined and how much money he wants. Has he even visited any teams yet? He isn't a good fit for the Dolphins. He wanted to face the Cowboys twice a season but doesn't appear that any of the NFC East teams are interested in him. I don't have a clue on where he is going to end up but am almost certain it won't be with the Dolphins.

I just don’t see this happening for so many reasons that have been mentioning already. We got rid of all the “me” guys. Dez would undo whatever culture change they are trying to establish. Plus he isn’t good anymore.

This thread actually took a little longer to post than I thought it would...

Back
Top Bottom