Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

Maybe Kiko and him can buddy up and tell each other stories about how they used to be good football players ...

Dez the past 3 years has similar numbers to Parker, the only thing he has substantially more than Parker numbers wise is TD's which Dez has 17 to Parkers 8. If Dez as the 2nd most targeted player on the Cowboys 2 of the last 3 years can't outproduce Parker than I think this visual representation captures how I feel about signing him.

thats-a-very-interesting-offer-facebook-but-i-think-ill-pass-11317.jpg

Definitely not a locker room guy. But IMO great coaches have control with there players to keep them in line. Gase aint so good at that so ill say no. Dez will be traded by week 5 for a 2031 7th round pick
Did you just bump this thread from more than a month ago just to take a quick dump on Gase?

Last edited:
Despite the overwhelming lack of demand for his services (cough, all 32 NFL teams, cough), some FH posters just don't get it. Coach Gase and GM Chris Grier have consciously tried to upgrade personnel with high character, decent guys who are not selfish and the big "me first" stinking turds have been flushed away - ie we don't need Dez and we definitely don't want him.

Last edited:
Did you just bump this thread from more than a month ago just to take a quick dump on Gase?
No. Just wanted my say on it. Cause my friend said we should sign Dez and i wanted to see if there a post on it. Had no idea it was going to appear on the 1st page. Lol

6'2" 220 lbs physical receiver that's what intrigues you about Bryant, Cowboy's owe him 8 mil in 2018 so it's possible you could get him somewhat cheap on a 1 year deal...having Grant line up on the outside behind him for that wide receiver screen Gase seems to run 4 or 5 times a game, is he a willing blocker? Would he be willing to reinvent himself play all 3 receivers positions, how would he look playing close to 50% of his snaps from the slot, is he walking in here thinking he WR #1 or just one of the WR's who are going to have to share snaps. Is there space on the roster for him Dolphins carry 6 max....if there not happy with Parker now would be the time to trade him and actually get something for him....is Bryant smart if not how does that limit? what does he bring to the locker room?

He does offer something the Dolphins lack, physicality - is it needed? - Ref's don't throw as many flags in the playoffs
17 mil for Suh contract june 1st - rookies, DT then maybe Bryant if there is money left
One thing the Dolphins do need is a defensive tackle.....
Are you suggesting that he's worth a roster spot to effectively be an offensive lineman on the outside to block for Grant for 5 plays a game!?????

Yes - I have given up on that idea, just saying he has the physical tools to make a good slot receiver if he lost some of his speed on the outside - all the Dolphins receivers are small quick guy's so having a big physical receiver would have been a plus....like I said I've given up on the idea for many other reasons.

Something to think about. if Carroo gets cut the only WR we have above 6' is Parker and maybe Isaiah Ford if he makes the team

No. Just wanted my say on it. Cause my friend said we should sign Dez and i wanted to see if there a post on it. Had no idea it was going to appear on the 1st page. Lol

Wait.....so you have over 2000 posts but you never realized when you post in a thread it automatically goes to the top of page 1?

Basically the exact same way every other message board works as well?

Back
Top Bottom