Dick sticks one in the Dolphins a$$ -- (Vermiel Quote) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dick sticks one in the Dolphins a$$ -- (Vermiel Quote)

What kind of a coach says such a thing? Thought you guys might like this BB material for the next time...

Well I understand why he is so sensitive now. Hey I don't have a problem with him being gay, just so long as he keeps his Dick Vermeil away from me. ;)

This just shows what type of person he is. I hope his teams gets it up their own A$$ the rest of this season. Very classy person!!

Originally posted by MarinoFan
This just shows what type of person he is. I hope his teams gets it up their own A$$ the rest of this season. Very classy person!!

I hope we get a chance to return favor in the playoffs and send him home crying :evil:

Tell you what, that would be awesome to beat them in the playoffs. But seeing what they did to us offensively. I don't want to see them ever again.

well i agree with vermeil, in football its like you must kill the weaker opponent and stick it to them every chance you get. Now his choice of words may be a little off beat but hey, I hope we stick to every team w eplay every week. Maybe not in the ass, but i like for us to destroy them phsically and emotionally. GO RICKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a little peeved that the Chiefs continued to pass the ball in the final stages of our game. Whatever Wanny and the Phins did to p**s Vermiel off, it must have been a doozie.

Have to love the guys' killer instinct though. That kind of arrogance is a little reminissent of JJ. Who could forget that '92 championship game when the Cowboys played the 49ers. JJ predicted a win before the game.

Man cmon, are you guys saying you never made a comment like that when the Phins were 'sticking it up someone's ass' ? Never? EVER? ...

He made a comment, and a true one. They stuck it up our ass. Big deal.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Man cmon, are you guys saying you never made a comment like that when the Phins were 'sticking it up someone's ass' ? Never? EVER? ...

He made a comment, and a true one. They stuck it up our ass. Big deal.

Yeah, but I can still make a little fun out of the quote. What;s wrong with that?? It's not like he really cares or knows what I am saying about him. It was funny. LOL!!

:monkey: PATS

:nesucks:

:shark:

Back
Top Bottom