Dick Vermeil warming up negotiations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dick Vermeil warming up negotiations

forget that surtain is worth 2nd and 3rd rounders of this years draft

I think KC should offer their 2nd this year and their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd next year. Forget that Miami has already agreed that they will take just a 2nd this year. Lets keep posting that KC should trade a lot more picks then that!

PHINATIC13 said:
I heard KC was awarded a 3rd round pick(front page articles) so if they gave us both their 3rd rounders would you guys take it?

I thought they had to give up one of those 3rds to the Eagles for Welbourne?

phinfan2003 said:
I thought they had to give up one of those 3rds to the Eagles for Welbourne?

You are correct. The Chiefs only have their one late 3rd round pick they got as compensation. Additionally, compensation picks can not be traded.

Sarcastro said:
You are correct. The Chiefs only have their one late 3rd round pick they got as compensation. Additionally, compensation picks can not be traded.
Good point Sarcastro, man I like that name.

Megatron said:
Good point Sarcastro, man I like that name.

I think Carl would trade right now for the 2nd if Surtain was willing to sign for a 10 million dollar SB. Carl is the type of guy that has to spend as much time as possible squeezing pennies out of the players he signs. KC has missed out on a lot of signings because of it.

Amars said:
I heard they only want to give up a 3rd no 2nd

They have no 3rd to give up. They were probably trying to negotiate into giving up a 2nd next year and a 5th this year or something.

Sarcastro said:
I think KC should offer their 2nd this year and their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd next year. Forget that Miami has already agreed that they will take just a 2nd this year. Lets keep posting that KC should trade a lot more picks then that!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Dont forget a 2007 1st 2nd and 7th and throw in Phillip Rivers and we're good.

PHINATIC13 said:
I heard KC was awarded a 3rd round pick(front page articles) so if they gave us both their 3rd rounders would you guys take it?

Sorry to bust your bubble, but you can't trade complemet. picks.

KC does not have two three's! They were given a 3. That is the reason they didn't want to trade before, no third. Now they have a third. I had proposed..

Danny1339 said:
Great blue North has the Team # of draft picks. Phili is in the ..Bird seat w/13!

http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html

KC has 11 picks!

KANSAS CITY

15 46 99 116 147, 150, 162 187, 199 229, 238

MIAMI has 5

2 70 104 138 216

Trade Surtain for their #46 give them our #70 for their #99 & #150 or #162

PHINATIC13 said:
You cant not trade comp. picks

Back
Top Bottom