Dick Vermeil warming up negotiations | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dick Vermeil warming up negotiations

landshark44 said:
they have two thirds, they got one as a compensatoy pick for losing john tait last year. i would take two thirds
They do not have 2 3rds. 1 was dealt a while back.

And the one they have now CANNOT be traded. So we have to make them give up their 1st. ;)

nick19991 said:
I also like to bring up when Ed Reed returned a 106 yard INT for a TD against the Broncos :roflmao:

I thought that was against Cleveland :confused:

HysterikiLL said:
If they get Ty Law, we're screwed.
That's like saying if your sister had a set of twins, she be your brother! Keep the faith, and let's think positive! Pat has a lot to lose in this as well as the Dolphins! If Pat remains with the Dolphins, and gets hurt this upcoming season, then he will miss out on money next season. Things will work out for the best!

im gonna laugh once surtain signs a deal to stay with the phins and you see like 1000 more threads about jason taylor being traded...

always need a good laugh

canesandphins1 said:
i would take a 2 and a 5 this year and a 4 next year we need all the picks we can get

Miami apparently is ok with taking just a 2nd this year.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
No dont let Patrick go!!!! Man I know our passing Defense will suffer without Patrick.

Send somebody else. Send...JT...He will get you a first.

then who do you supposed will get the sacks and put pressure on the qb? Dont say Carter because none of those guys can impact a game like JT.

Look no further than the Raider VS the Dolphins game for proof.

Buddwalk said:
im gonna laugh once surtain signs a deal to stay with the phins and you see like 1000 more threads about jason taylor being traded...

always need a good laugh

rotflmao...i know

What everybody is doing is waiting it out, to see if we are really going to release him outright or not. You can't blame the league that's smart

Back
Top Bottom