did a search and didt see this posted..GB-MIA trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did a search and didt see this posted..GB-MIA trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
from cbssportsline.com apprently

Word out of Green Bay is Miami and the Packers may have worked out a trade the particulars are Miami's first pick #2 to Green Bay for Green Bays 2 2nd round picks in this years draft 1st round picks in 2006 and 2008 as well as RB Najeh Davenport. If this goes through the Packers will take Utahs QB Alex smith with this pick.

wrong...WRONG. The only rumour on CBSsportsline is the Bucs-Miami one, and that's been tossed about for a while. The Packers are set to pick Frye at QB.

I dont see this as a terrible move, so much as a suprising move.

Granted, we get our running back (Davenport who im not too thrilled about, but someone who may thrive in Linehans offense behind H.H's line)

We pick up a decent QB in the second round, as well as a possible reciever.

Third round we go for defense.

At least, thats ideally what i'd prefer to do. IF this situation did happen.

Not that id want it to. but interesting none the less.

Slappy8800 said:
dont shoot the messenger

:confused:

You said it was from CBS Sportsline, didn't you? Apparently you did.

Tell them to throw in their 1st round pick this year and they got themselves a Deal!!

oh, its a forum thread on cbssportsline.com. i see.

looking forward to our trade with Tampa.

:rolleyes:
Dude, that is a link to some unknown nobody on a messageboard that is rampant with loonies. You gotta do better. Delete this thread.

First no link. Then the source is a message board post??

Wow.

If they do this, I will set myself on fire. When's the last time we actually had a #2 pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom