Did any of you not watch the Dolphins last year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did any of you not watch the Dolphins last year?

finz99 said:
I watched every game, even if we lost by a billion points.

Well yeah, you're young and can bounce back. Some our tickers can't take that kind of excitement(anger/high blood pressure/etc) anymore. :tongue:

:jk:

Even if i didn't get the game, which i only got like 3 or 4. I would wake up every morning and get on cbs.sportsline and watch the play by play, even when we were getting killed.

Hell, I admit to it. I would be at the sportsbar on Sundays, and would ask to get my Phins on, and they would laugh, but then they knew why i would ask. Just so during the good games of the week, I could look over and watch the boys losing. Especially got them on the Cards game. I was hoping and praying AJ would come through, and he did!!! That was a close one, but it turned out great!

It was on, but I only watched a few minutes a game, just to see us losing, and my friend and I, were waiting each game for AJ to continue the streak of throwing the TD for the other team to win the game, that would be his INT's returned for a TD. It became a running joke for us. It actually made the games more interesting for us to watch.

Most of the games blurred together. I think I watched 12. I missed the Titans game because we had a college game (I go to USF) and I was required to attend. I missed the Browns game because I don't remember why. I only watched the 1st quarter of the Seattle game, and I only caught a few mins of the Ravens game. Only a few games stick out in my mind from last year.

1. The Rams cause it was our first win.

2. Jets on MNF cause we got slaughtered.

3. Pats on MNF for obvious reasons.

The rest of the games kind of fade together for me.

I watched/listened to every game. I just cannot turn them off- no matter how bad we are losing.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Nope, watched ever minute or ever game! Pissed my friends off that come over to watch directv, but I'm a Dolphin Fan, I pay for the Directv, and That's what I'll do every year.

My wife knows, that sundays she won't see me, she just hears me yelling a lot!
:rawk:

landshark44 said:
Come on, There aren't any diehard loyal fans out there that will admit to not watching the games last year.....

I only get to see a few games a year......
I watch the ones i am able to watch.....
I even watched the whole jets game !!!

I watched every game I could. I dont live in Miami, so I could watch about less than half.

Every year prior to last year, I would scream at the TV while the Fins were on. But for some old reason, I was very calm watching the games this year..... it was odd... but I did watch the games.

I watched the ones that were on National TV, but the ones where I would normally go down to the local sports bar I found other things to do. Would listen to them over the internet though. The excitement just wasnt there last year because I knew Dave wouldnt be able to do anything without Ricky.

Emskirch said:
Every year prior to last year, I would scream at the TV while the Fins were on. But for some old reason, I was very calm watching the games this year..... it was odd... but I did watch the games.

maybe because we had no shot at the playoffs.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Nope, watched ever minute or ever game! Pissed my friends off that come over to watch directv, but I'm a Dolphin Fan, I pay for the Directv, and That's what I'll do every year.

My wife knows, that sundays she won't see me, she just hears me yelling a lot!
unfortunatly I live in New York I don't get all the Dolphins games :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
maybe because we had no shot at the playoffs.

True, last year was the first year in a LONG time that you could pretty much tell we were out of it before the first half of the season was over. Heck, some would say we could tell before the season even started. I still watched/listened to every game... but quietly while shaking my head.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I still got boisterous when they made a great play and all, it's just I didn't get mad or upset when things went wrong.

Reply: 1st post

Well I could hardly watch half the games myself, i watched the final 6 games in their entirety though, especially the Browns and also the Orange jersey game v.s. New England... both "W"s...

anyway
thats my story and i'm sticking to it

Back
Top Bottom