Did any of you not watch the Dolphins last year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did any of you not watch the Dolphins last year?

landshark44 said:
Come on, There aren't any diehard loyal fans out there that will admit to not watching the games last year.....

im a die hard fan, and live in orlando, and couldnt afford ticket this year, i missed a bunch of phins games but had no problem with that. i always watch the game on the computer though if it aint on tv. go phins! cant wait to watch this year. im gettin direct tv.

Phinsfan1980 said:
:wink: we all hope

Aye, and :pray:. I really and truely despise this time of the year. No NFL, still somewhat cold(in my region at least), too much speculating, rumors abound, crazy predictions and the list just goes on and on. Come on August... get here already! :mad:

havent missed a game prob in about 10-12 years, sports and the dolphins are an addiciton and last year was on the edge of my seat, be it yelling po-ed most of the time, but still into every game.

I watch every game that isnt on TV, the WHOLE game, over CBSSportsline or ESPN.com gamecasts

Its tought, but hey, I need to somehow see them

Nope, other than the the games from weeks 1-4 that I missed due to the hurricanes, I've watched every Dolphins game since I was old enough to follow the game.

landshark44 said:
Last year, I don't know if it was the decision to keep Wannstedt, the Ricky retirement, or just dismal play, but i just could not watch the games. I would start to watch them, but usually at some point in the first quarter, I would just find another game to watch on the Sunday Ticket.

completelty agree and can relate. the ricky thing was bad, but letting wanny hang around just put me over the edge. for the 1st time in my life, i found myself rooting AGAINST miami. i figured if they went 0-16 or 1-15, huizenga couldnt possibly bring him back, despite some reports i had read.

it was a bad season, fortunately my fantasy team was good...i had something to root for.

Yeah, when jimmy johnson quit on us, i was unable to understand why the dolphins allowed him to pick his successor. i don't think there were any true dolphin fans that wanted wanny to be the coach in the first place. then to allow him to hang on for so long...... i had enough, and couldn't watch anymore.

I watched every snap of every game (accept the Steelers game...I missed the first series because I could'nt find a bar that was playing the game...my Canadian piece of sh|t cable company did not show the game on Sunday Ticket...STILL pissed about that).

No matter how depressing it was at times (the Jets Monday nighter was the lowest of the low in my opinion) I kept watching....

I watched every one till the end, even the Cleveland game. Direct TV rules. My wife hates me during football season. Everything we do revolves around the Dolphin game.

JCfinfan said:
I watched every one till the end, even the Cleveland game. Direct TV rules. My wife hates me during football season. Everything we do revolves around the Dolphin game.

I envy you... no... truely, I do! I want DirectTV bad. I just bought this for our family(okay my) christmas present last year. I want to see everything in HDTV now. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom