Did Anyone else Lose Their Energy Quickly Tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Anyone else Lose Their Energy Quickly Tonight?

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know if it was just me, but my excitement ran out quickly tonight. Right after the Chiefs went up 14-3, It's like my energy was compeltely drained. I also think the fact that I could not watch the game and had to resort to radio had a lot to do with it also. Anyone else feel like this?

yes. totally. when it was 14-13 i was pumped up again, but after priest scored to make it 21-13 i had a feeling it was over. and when we punted on that 4th and 1, i knew it was over.

Not as easy to get angry listening to radio, and the anger is what keeps me pumping during games.

I missed the first half. Right when I tuned in on the radio, Ronnie ran a 65 yard touchdown to make it 14-13. I was thrilled. It was bliss. I then blinked and KC was up 21-13. I felt like sh** for awhile, got pissed at the defenses inability to stop KC, became shocked at the infamous 2nd&1 3rd&1 and 4th&1 playcalling. Saban should never have kicked that ball back to KC's offense.

I got excited again when I heard Sage was coming in. Shocked to hear him throw that TD to Chambers. And now I am disappointed because I know that Miami has more work to do than I thought.

LOL. That is how the energy flowed for me.

ScrepsMJ said:
I don't know if it was just me, but my excitement ran out quickly tonight. Right after the Chiefs went up 14-3, It's like my energy was compeltely drained. I also think the fact that I could not watch the game and had to resort to radio had a lot to do with it also. Anyone else feel like this?

Yeah- I sagged when KC went up 14-3, then I was quickly re-energized afer Ronnie's TD. Then the defense basically let KC score on the ensuing drive, pretty much sapping me for the night. I knew it was pretty much over after that. We had momentum, and gave it away almost immediately. You don't usually win when things like that happen.

My energy kind of went out when the sportsbar I was at couldn't pick up the game. Then my cheese fries never arrived and I heard we were losing 14-3...at this point I drove home....I think I am gonna break out a fifth of Jack and some Coke and get lit. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom