Did anyone else see this guy selling shirts at the stadium that said... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone else see this guy selling shirts at the stadium that said...

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Honestly, I wanted to crack this dude over the head with my beer, but then I probably wouldn't have gotten to see the game ;\.

On the front it had a Dolphin suckin a Buffalo which read "Miami sucks!" and on the back said "And Ricky swallows, GO BILLS!".

Anyone else see that douche?

Just a classless jerk. That's going too far.

All I can say is he most have felt real real stupid if that was the only shirt he had and forced to keep it on once the Fins one the game. :tongue:

Originally posted by Muck
Just a classless jerk. That's going too far.

Your joking right? I thought they sold shirts like that about every teams arch rivals.

A few years back, I saw a shirt at a Fins/Bills game that said on the front "Buffalo sucks!" and on the back "And Monica swallows."
:D

I didnt see that guy. I did see a Suburban tho with a big sign that said Screw Buffalo with the Dolphin humping the whale (i know ive seen this logo on someones sig here).

Originally posted by RikWriter
A few years back, I saw a shirt at a Fins/Bills game that said on the front "Buffalo sucks!" and on the back "And Monica swallows."
:D

:lolcry: This one is funny.

As for the "Williams swallow" thing,I don't mind Bills fan saying that Miami sucks cause everyone do it.

But saying that Williams sucks is stupid considering he was the leading rusher in the NFL and that he ran for 400 yards against them.

I sure hate Moulds, but Moulds doesn't sucks.

Back
Top Bottom