Did anyone look good? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone look good?

All things considered...Fitzpatrick didn't look bad.

The shock and awe is gone and if this is going to be a tank job...YES, A TANK JOB, then let's tank. Play Rosen when we have the #1 pick secured (week 10). Draft Tua and play Rosen next season as the crash dummy, trade him, and '21 we should have the team Flores wants with the picks and cap space in hand.

The reported 'mutiny' doesn't bode well for any quality FA's to sign...who knows.

All things considered...Fitzpatrick didn't look bad.

Here's the problem. Part of the reason why we were in such an early hole was that he threw a pick that was terrible, inexcusable, and that you would assume the second year, inexperienced guy would have made. Yeah, it was nice when Fitz was able to find a couple guys after the game was already out of hand. But Fitz digging a hole early is pretty much par for the course for him.

I was glad to see Rosen get a shot today, but it was also pretty brutal to throw a guy into the game with that kind of train wreck going on and such a weak line. It would be better just to start this guy out of the gate.

DVP, X, Gesicki, Ledbetter(Made a couple of solid plays). But that's about it.

Here's the problem. Part of the reason why we were in such an early hole was that he threw a pick that was terrible, inexcusable, and that you would assume the second year, inexperienced guy would have made.

Rosen threw a pick as well...

For you to sit here and say that Fitzpatrick was part of the reason we were in an early hole is almost criminal.

If any Fitzpatrick was responsible for our early hole...it was Minkah.

Rosen threw a pick as well...

For you to sit here and say that Fitzpatrick was part of the reason we were in an early hole is almost criminal.

If any Fitzpatrick was responsible for our early hole...it was Minkah.

Are you serious? What planet are you coming from?

The QB threw a pick on the first drive. There is no way you can say that didn't contribute to an early hole. But beyond that, it also matters that it wasn't just a poor throw or not seeing a defender, he literally just threw the ball out there into coverage like a rookie QB. And this is the 15 year vet who is supposed to be keeping a young QB because he won't commit young QB mistakes. I liked the way that Fitz moved the ball a lot of the game, but maybe this is a different game if we don't set the tone immediately with ghastly play from both the defense AND offense.

I would agree if you want to blame Minkah a lot more, he had a terrible game with almost no reedeeming qualities. But you can't just make an interception not exist either.

Are you serious? What planet are you coming from?

The QB threw a pick on the first drive. There is no way you can say that didn't contribute to an early hole. But beyond that, it also matters that it wasn't just a poor throw or not seeing a defender, he literally just threw the ball out there into coverage like a rookie QB. And this is the 15 year vet who is supposed to be keeping a young QB because he won't commit young QB mistakes. I liked the way that Fitz moved the ball a lot of the game, but maybe this is a different game if we don't set the tone immediately with ghastly play from both the defense AND offense.

I would agree if you want to blame Minkah a lot more, he had a terrible game with almost no reedeeming qualities. But you can't just make an interception not exist either.

What percentage of the Ravens 59 points would you attribute to that interception?

I think there are a few players that you see flashes from, but you can't look good one play and bad the next. You can look decent on four out of five plays, especially if that one bad play is so bad it makes everyone forget the plays won.

Back
Top Bottom