Did anyone look good?

JahnDho

Active Roster
Reaction score
This goes hand in hand with my approach to the season and purpose for watching games. I’m looking forward to seeing who steps up, who leads, and who develops. I was impressed with Williams’ toe tapping TD but then dropped another one. I thought Grant lacked focus. DVP going up for that catch over two defenders; despite mistiming his jump, was impressive. Showed strong hands too. Gesicki still looks a little like Bambi on Ice. Baker is a true leader!

Scrap

Hall Of Famer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
There were 11 guys in purple at any given time who seemed to be playing lights out.

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
Well the last time I looked in the mirror, the mirror broke. So it ain't me !!! :lmfao:

DPhinz_DPhinz

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
John Jenkins had more snaps than Davon Godchaux (47-45)...

That said, either Flores tells the team he's tanking, or he tells them he doesn't know the first thing about being a HC.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was rockin a wife beater, soccer shorts, and a mullet. I looked spectacular.

Kingdom Come

Second String
Reaction score
John Jenkins had more snaps than Davon Godchaux (47-45)...

That said, either Flores tells the team he's tanking, or he tells them he doesn't know the first thing about being a HC.
John Jenkins had a killer game and graded in the 80's and ranked 6th among all interior defenders. Godchaux wasn't bad either, it was Wilkins who struggled.

You do understand our defense is a base 3-4, right??

Top Bottom