Did anyone look good?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hard to say anyone did well.
This is going to be painful

I think I looked good (according to my wife). But yeah, it’s supposed to be painful. That’s the nature of separating the wheat from the chaff.

I would start Rosen next week. The evaluation needs to start now. But give his OL play last year and now, the kid is going to have ptsd.

Parker Williams and Giliski made some play on offense on defense X made a play and Ledbetters name came up.

I thought Parker and Williams played alright on offence and I remember hearing Ledbetters name a few times

Parker had a couple nice catches. Williams shows promise. Gisecki had a nice catch. Really slim pickings to find good in that game. It shouldn’t be hard to improve on this debacle.

Parker Williams and Giliski made some play on offense on defense X made a play and Ledbetters name came up.
Agreed, DeVante Parker and Mike Gesicki looked good, and Preston Williams dropped a TD but otherwise looked pretty good. As I predicted, Fitzmagic likes those big receivers, so he made them all look pretty good. Unfortunately, our smaller/quicker WR's like Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant didn't look so good with either Fitz or Rosen at QB. I don't think this is any indication of ability, just of the QBs' preferences for larger targets until they get comfortable in this system.

Parker had a big boy catch, the type that he only gets when his mojo is on. We need to feed that beast. I really feel like Gesicki has turned a corner, he had a good preseason and showed again today. Even though his stats look really bad because of some carries that had him starting way behind the line and hit almost instantly, I really felt like Ballage made some good cuts and things early.

Judging anyone on offense was really hard. Not only was the line inept, the playcalling was entirely predictable, and the score should let you know about the defense's ability to get off the field.

Back
Top Bottom