Did anyone look good? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone look good?

This goes hand in hand with my approach to the season and purpose for watching games. I’m looking forward to seeing who steps up, who leads, and who develops. I was impressed with Williams’ toe tapping TD but then dropped another one. I thought Grant lacked focus. DVP going up for that catch over two defenders; despite mistiming his jump, was impressive. Showed strong hands too. Gesicki still looks a little like Bambi on Ice. Baker is a true leader!

There were 11 guys in purple at any given time who seemed to be playing lights out.

Well the last time I looked in the mirror, the mirror broke. So it ain't me !!! :lmfao:

Fitzpatrick looked great - Because he survived the game.

John Jenkins had more snaps than Davon Godchaux (47-45)...

That said, either Flores tells the team he's tanking, or he tells them he doesn't know the first thing about being a HC.

I was rockin a wife beater, soccer shorts, and a mullet. I looked spectacular.

Preston Williams looks legit. That’s about the only takeaway

He also dropped some passes, but yes, he is one reason for optimism. Him and our punter and kicker

That said, either Flores tells the team he's tanking, or he tells them he doesn't know the first thing about being a HC.
John Jenkins had a killer game and graded in the 80's and ranked 6th among all interior defenders. Godchaux wasn't bad either, it was Wilkins who struggled.

You do understand our defense is a base 3-4, right??

How did I miss a hyped up d-lineman becoming Warren Sapp?

Back
Top Bottom