Did anyone look good? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone look good?

John Jenkins had a killer game and graded in the 80's and ranked 6th among all interior defenders. Godchaux wasn't bad either, it was Wilkins who struggled.

You do understand our defense is a base 3-4, right??
A 3-4?

Oh really?

I was wondering why Flores drafted a rush OLB (Van Ginkel) in the 5th who was rated as 'should be in an NFL training camp'.

In regards to Wilkins, who had 65 snaps, it's just a further indictment of Flores not knowing situational football to have him on the field at a negative result.

Ex Dolphin Ted Ginn looked good last night,
7 Rec on 7 targets
101 yds
14.4 yards per catch
41 yards long.

But then again, he with a competent organization, and QB. Good for him.

A 3-4?

Oh really?

I was wondering why Flores drafted a rush OLB (Van Ginkel) in the 5th who was rated as 'should be in an NFL training camp'.

In regards to Wilkins, who had 65 snaps, it's just a further indictment of Flores not knowing situational football to have him on the field at a negative result.

Or, as another evaluation says, "a very productive play-maker in all phases. Should be able to transition to the NFL quickly and contribute early in his pro career. "

Agreed, DeVante Parker and Mike Gesicki looked good, and Preston Williams dropped a TD but otherwise looked pretty good. As I predicted, Fitzmagic likes those big receivers, so he made them all look pretty good. Unfortunately, our smaller/quicker WR's like Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant didn't look so good with either Fitz or Rosen at QB. I don't think this is any indication of ability, just of the QBs' preferences for larger targets until they get comfortable in this system.
I am not so sure he dropped that TD. Should have challenged.

Or, as another evaluation says, "a very productive play-maker in all phases. Should be able to transition to the NFL quickly and contribute early in his pro career. "
He's a JAG...but he wasn't the focus of my post.

Agai ...just for you, he's a JAG.

Back
Top Bottom