Did anyone really expect to see last weeks performance every week ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone really expect to see last weeks performance every week ?

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
There all basically playing for a new team. Things will not always be great early on. Get over it, and quit all the whining already. Only 6 days to next Sunday. If we win, all the whiners will be talking like they just slept with every Dolphin cheerleader. The sky hasn't fallen because of one notch in the "L" column.

Also remember last week's performance wasn't perfect either. It is not like the team regressed horrible after a perfect week of football.

Honestly, i'm getting pretty bored with all the whiners on this forum. Its causing me to visit this site less because all you find in the main forum is a bunch of overreacting rants on how Ronnie is a bust and how horrible we played. Fact of the matter is, it was one game, played against a quality team in their house and we hung with them. The attitude on this board is embarrassing.

Exactly.

...and on top of that, most people would have guessed we would be 0-2 right now. I'll take 1-1.

Scrap said:
Exactly.

...and on top of that, most people would have guessed we would be 0-2 right now. I'll take 1-1.

Considering that everyone in the AFC East is also 1-1, i'm more than happy with that record at this point. Sure i would have loved for us to be 2-0 and on top of the division, but im not at all suprised that the Jets outplayed us.

Back
Top Bottom