Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live.

People are going to defend their friends. Obviously Bruschi wasn't going to be objective there lol.

If I remember correctly...he didn't take the text between Richie and Johnny boy as joking, but these two Patriots are "just joking"....

Oh well...."My friend Tom Brady....sniff sniff....would not do that"

GW2bfJz.gif

I can't wait to watch Hearh Evans. His head might just explode! An example must be made Pete Rose, Tom Brady!

God this just keeps getting better and better. Bruschi....yikes.

I loved when Teddy mentioned he knew the equipment crew, to which the lady said, but wait a minute Tom said he didn't even know them.

The look on teddys face when he realized he screwed up.

Great video. I'm not sure exactly what the men were talking about though. My eyes were laser locked on orange.

I loved every second of it! Go phins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruschi sounded like a total prick. Incapable of having a reasonable discussion on the subject. Was trying to intimidate Woody into changing his opinion.

The things he said sounded like the things a guy says when he gets caught cheating on his girlfriend and tries to bully his way out of it.

I think the under tone of what Teddy was saying to Woody essentially was, if you keep talking like that no ex-Pat is going to like you any more.

Absolutely hHilarious!! I loved every second of it!

Bruschi should not have a job with ESPN. 0 objectivity. Tried to bully Damien Woody. I even thought Woody took it easy on Tommy Boy. I'm still laughing!

Wow.

I respect Teddy for his loyalty, but he's gonna get his heart broken.

He was a great player.But I feel he is a jackass.And he must be intimidating somebody at espn to keep that job.

Wow.

I respect Teddy for his loyalty, but he's gonna get his heart broken.

Lmao, he knows more than anyone how the patriots cheat.

Who do you think it was who was reading the Signs of the qb (that they videotaped) and calling the audibles? Pretty cool how he always seemed to audible to the perfect play every time, huh?

Some players might realistically be able to say they didn't know about the cheating, Bruschi is the last guy who should even attempt to act like he doesn't know.

Back
Top Bottom