Did Denver deliver a knockout blow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Denver deliver a knockout blow?

watermock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys looked pretty weak yesterday.

Did Denver deliver a fatal blow to your chances?

What is the story about Carter not getting #80? Is he going to throw a fit?

What is with Lucas? He is horrible.

Why did Ricky look so tenative this week?

Does Chambers know what day it is yet?

:monkey:

No, they injured our Qb and our top 2 wideouts. We'll be back after the bye though. That last game was played pretty well, except for Ray Lucas.....

McKnight (the holder of #80) says he will give it up for the right price. I don't think Carter is that interested in it to be honest.

last time i checked, ricky ran for nearly 100yds...whats tentative about that? as far as lucas is concerned, he's a professional, we'll see. chambers will be fine after that cheap shot. i got a question for you...what's your monkey pi$$ing on? do you know what day of the week it is?

Originally posted by watermock
You guys looked pretty weak yesterday.

Did Denver deliver a fatal blow to your chances?

What is the story about Carter not getting #80? Is he going to throw a fit?

What is with Lucas? He is horrible.

Why did Ricky look so tenative this week?

Does Chambers know what day it is yet?

:monkey:

we looked weak becuz of our injuries...

No,the season isnt close to over and Im sure we got the best of them, it actually might come back and bite them in the a$$! ;)

Im really not sure what the story is, but Im sure he'll be happy to even wear number 50 if he had to, just as long as hes on a winning team and its not like hes gonna retire his jersey here:D

Ricky was 3 yards short of 100, if you wanna call under 100 yds being so tenative then he was 3 yards shy from not being tenative.

Im sure Chambers knows what day it is and Im sure he was happy when he found out we kicked the snought out of the broncos! :lol:

next.....?

Funny when I read saw this thread, I had been thinking the same thing. No, I don't think that Denver beat us into doubting ourselves or any such thing. I think that Denver injured our key players, some fairly and some with illegal cheap shots.

What's denver to do with their best OLINEMAN out?? Nalen is awesome, but now he's out. I mean everybody knows the only reason Denver RBs are good is because of their line. Hell most of us on this board could get 1000 yards behind a DENVER OLINE. Kinda funny how people bring up something negative about us referring to a team we beat. I don't get it.

Jay was hurt hitting his hand on a helmet, not anything a Denver guy did to him. CC was hurt by a blatant cheap shot.

Gadsden fell on his wrist, I wouldn't call it a big hit when he played the rest of the game.

Who won the game again? With a healthy team we'll beat Buff by 20.

At home we'd beat Denver by 10. Truth hurts huh?

Dumb Mammals

Everyone and their dog knows the Kennedy hit was legal except Surtain.

You losers still don't have an explaination about how your team was dismantled by Denver.

I hear this and that...fact is, your looking for Gerbak or Tony Banks because you know that your team is screwed with Lucklass.

Add in that your bringing in a 37 year old TV announcer as moses.

Miami is all done. Admidt it. Go ask an expert, instead of your delusional phychics.

We will give you some help this week when we take out Brady.

I don't know what your going to to with an announcer as your number one wideout.

Good luck. Denver busted your asses big time, admidt it.

Your going to struggle into a wild card. Denver kicked your asses into the cellar.

Re: Dumb Mammals

Originally posted by watermock
Everyone and their dog knows the Kennedy hit was legal except Surtain.

You losers still don't have an explaination about how your team was dismantled by Denver.

I hear this and that...fact is, your looking for Gerbak or Tony Banks because you know that your team is screwed with Lucklass.

Add in that your bringing in a 37 year old TV announcer as moses.

Miami is all done. Admidt it. Go ask an expert, instead of your delusional phychics.

We will give you some help this week when we take out Brady.

I don't know what your going to to with an announcer as your number one wideout.

Good luck. Denver busted your asses big time, admidt it.

Your going to struggle into a wild card. Denver kicked your asses into the cellar.

1) Yeah... everyone knows it was a legal hit, thats why he was suspended for obviously leading with the crown of his helmet... try reading the rulebook sometime, it's an interesting read.

2) How we were dismantled by denver heh? Can somebody tell me what the final score was? Ohhhhh, yeah... thats right. :rolleyes:

3) I've been as hard on Lucas as anybody, but let's see how he does... and looking for a backup is for somebody in case Lucas goes down with injury... Denver would be doing the same thing if Greasebag went down with injury.

4) Not Moses, just another piece in the cog, an upgrade to the team that beat down Denver in they're own backyard.

5) What expert said that? Do you have any articles? PS: Many of those same experts said that the Jets were a SB contender before the season, so why should we care what they say again?

6) Yep, take out Brady... cheap shots and injuring players is what Denver does best, so why stop against NE.

7) Were going to win a Super Bowl, thats what. :D

8) Yep, Denver busted our a$$es... yep, they beat us real soun.. no... wait... thats right, MIAMI BEAT DENVER @ MILE HIGH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Im sure Chambers knows what day it is and Im sure he was happy when he found out we kicked the snought out of the broncos"

Since when is kicking the game-winning fg as time expires considered "kicking the snot out of" someone?

Since when is losing a game considered kicking another team to the cellar like your dumbass compadre seems to think?

IT'S over!!!! YOU LOST!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

YOU GOT BEAT IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. You'll have to ask him.

I'm over the loss to Miami. Just remember to thank the Broncos, though, when they get one step closer to sweeping your division-mates this weekend....

I will Beantown.....I'll come over personally and thank you guys.

Is watermock, the same guy who thought that maybe the league would declare the Dolphins victory null and void?

Same level of thought.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom