did dreadlock rasta come back yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did dreadlock rasta come back yet?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
in saban's interview with leb****** on 790, the nicktator said ricky would be back to the states on may 4th/5th and they were going to talk then. anyone know if ricky came back? one way or another, some closure on this whole thing would be nice.

thecoordinator said:
in saban's interview with leb****** on 790, the nicktator said ricky would be back to the states on may 4th/5th and they were going to talk then. anyone know if ricky came back? one way or another, some closure on this whole thing would be nice.
With Ricky, Ronnie, and KJay .... Man that would be strong you gotta admitt forget personal issues we would be able to pound the rock if we had to

You won't hear anything until after June 1st. Otherwise Ricky would have to serve a full years suspension.

NYinBostonFin said:
You won't hear anything until after June 1st. Otherwise Ricky would have to serve a full years suspension.
You're right, it would be a full season's suspension... but I believe it's July 1st (Anything before after that would only be a 4 game suspension.)

i know this doesnt answer ur question...but i suspect that if ricky would return to the team, he would train independent of the team for several months...i think he lost some 30 pounds in muscle...so i guess he could train on his own and not be under the media and team microscope...

phinz_fan said:
What about them? They are second rate - not even worth mentioning.:shakeno:

Well if ur goin to mention KJay then ud have to mention them as well.

phinz_fan said:
What about them? They are second rate - not even worth mentioning.:shakeno:

They're both better than Harris. Morris showed signs behind a horrendous line last season, and Gordon was on the verge of becoming a stud back in St Louis.

Why not beef Gordon up another 20 pounds and make him the 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2 brusing full back?

rainmaker1313 said:
Why not beef Gordon up another 20 pounds and make him the 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2 brusing full back?
It'd be a waste of a good player and roster space. You want a bruising fullback? We have three FB's on the roster.

Kay Jay harris is better than gordon and morris and minor

I dont know what yall are talking about, but apparently yall have never saw Harris play at all!

Ricky Smokes more reefer than me, jimi hendrix, and bob marley combined

if you havnt added that up...thats bad

Back
Top Bottom