Did ESPN just say... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did ESPN just say...

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Did ESPN just say...?

That Miami signed HB Robert Edwards?

Has anyone heard this??

Ok I just watched it again, and John Clayton said that the Dolphins are giving Edwards a shot this year.

So what does that mean...we are going to sign him? We already did? WHAT?! lol

and cutoff the dreads!

Originally posted by va dolfan
I would hope this isn't our big RB move for the year.

Nice pic 39.You really cleaned up when you shaved the mustache.LOL.
:D

Originally posted by va dolfan
I would hope this isn't our big RB move for the year.

Nice pic 39.You really cleaned up when you shaved the mustache.LOL.
just trying to inspire you all to greatness in your posting ;)

p.s. Anna rocks :rocker:

Edwards would be a good insurance policy incase something happens to whoever is our starting RB. Its great to see somebody like Edwards, who could have took the $ from his Patriots contract and retired, but instead never gave up and tried to make it back to the NFL.

If our backfield had Williams and Conrad starting with Edwards, Minor and Dyer as backups, we`d be a FORCE TO RECKON WITH!!!!!:fire:

I smell a comeback player of the year.

well maybe not but that would be awesome. I think we should draft a RB and forget about all the trade talks now. Use the money to go after Olinemen and Dlinemen this season and next and then we should have pretty good lines. Look at what Denver did those 4-5 years when anyone in the backfield could line up and run for a 1000 yards, i woud love to have that dominating of an offensive line and in my opinion that is better than our Oline and Marshall or Edge or RW or Fred whoever it dont matter.

I saw it on ESPN this morning. The Dolphins are gonna try out Robert Edwards from what I heard. :)

yea, is that what he said Ice, I watched it twice, but it sounded like he said "he impressed the Dolphins enough to give him a shot this year"

I guess what I want to know is, does that mean a tryout, or are they going to sign him.

I also saw the same thing last night on ESPN. I read they that were looking at him a couple of months ago and now it looks like they're ready to give him a shot. If he can make it back to close to his original form he'll be a great addition to what might be an really good backfield. Let's hope things work out.

Back
Top Bottom