Did Larry Chester get the job done? (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Larry Chester get the job done? (merged)

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Larry Chester

I don't want to be negative nelly because everything is aces in Miami tonight, but where the hell is LArry Chester? The only time I saw him today he was getting pushed 3 yards the opposite way while the rest of the d-line were 3 yards in the backfeild. I don't think i have seen him make one play yet this season. He needs to get his juices flowing and start playing with the energy the rest of the D has.

Are you serious?

... he and the rest of the DT's totally shut down the middle of the field for Martin to run. Chester along with the rest of DT's today were totally dominate.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dajesus
I don't want to be negative nelly because everything is aces in Miami tonight, but where the hell is LArry Chester? The only time I saw him today he was getting pushed 3 yards the opposite way while the rest of the d-line were 3 yards in the backfeild. I don't think i have seen him make one play yet this season. He needs to get his juices flowing and start playing with the energy the rest of the D has.

Remember, thats his job. Stuff the middle and let the LB's and Ends make plays. Curtis martin was held to 2.7 yards a carry - by definition, that means that Chester did his job.

Get used to his name not showing up in the boxscores - its the nature of his position and the scheme that Bates runs for his DT's.

Originally posted by Surferosa
Remember, thats his job. Stuff the middle and let the LB's and Ends make plays. Curtis martin was held to 2.7 yards a carry - by definition, that means that Chester did his job.

Get used to his name not showing up in the boxscores - its the nature of his position and the scheme that Bates runs for his DT's.

And Zach was making plays on the Jets w/Mawae on the field...hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder. :D

Re: Larry Chester

Originally posted by Dajesus

i say bring back Henry Taylor! dude gets penetration. oh yeah i forgot, thats not what our defense is about. im sorry........... ok now back to that juggernaut, rob burnett.:monkey:

Did larry chester get the job done?

True we didnt hear his name all game, but we did hear Zachs all game long.
Zach was making plays and running free back there. I didnt pay attention, but did larry take the guards and mawae out of some plays?
If he did, than he did his job.

If Zack was making tackles all day, then Chester was doing his job.

Back
Top Bottom