Did Moulds leave the stadium at halftime? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Moulds leave the stadium at halftime?

Did he even catch the ball once? must be all that spit on his hands... it's OK.. Surtain covered him up so he didn't catch a cold...or a pass.... ....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Did he even catch the ball once? must be all that spit on his hands... it's OK.. Surtain covered him up so he didn't catch a cold...or a pass.... ....

I believe he had two receptions early in the game.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Who?????

Moulds. I think he's a receiver or something. The Bills would have beat us if he or Drew Bledsoe would have played last night. Shame they were both out.:lol:

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

Moulds. I think he's a receiver or something. The Bills would have beat us if he or Drew Bledsoe would have played last night. Shame they were both out.:lol:

Ohhhh, that guy....hey, wasn't he supposed to be all amped up and ready to embarrass Surtaan and Marion? Man, you are right, it's a good thing he didn't play.

I saw him after the game and said, "where were you?"....I didn't hear his reply because I was distracted by all the spittle that was spraying out of his mouth when he spoke....it was making rainbows in the stadium lights.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible

Ohhhh, that guy....hey, wasn't he supposed to be all amped up and ready to embarrass Surtaan and Marion? Man, you are right, it's a good thing he didn't play.

I saw him after the game and said, "where were you?"....I didn't hear his reply because I was distracted by all the spittle that was spraying out of his mouth when he spoke....it was making rainbows in the stadium lights.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moulds saliva drain pipe got clogged and had to sit out the rest of the game.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom