Did NE just LOSE??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did NE just LOSE???

For once the refs didn't kiss Tommy and Billy ass and save them from a loss I loved watching Tommy crying to the refs after every throw and not getting the calls

When Gronk took that shot i was a bit giddy...i know its wrong but it was justice for alot of the bull**** they get away with.

I don't mind Carolina going undefeated. As long as it wasn't New England again.

They damn well could also.

New England's offense might as well be up for zombie roles on The Walking Dead. The Falcons are in disarray and had to shut down rumors they were benching Matt Ryan. The Giants are average. And the Bucs, while playing admirably of late, easily fall into the "vulnerable" category.

Even this far out, that Giants match-up just reeks of a trap game. But regardless, if they can get past New England its not unimaginable they have an undefeated regular season. And i'll laugh forever.

They damn well could also.

New England's offense might as well be up for zombie roles on The Walking Dead. The Falcons are in disarray and had to shut down rumors they were benching Matt Ryan. The Giants are average. And the Bucs, while playing admirably of late, easily fall into the "vulnerable" category.

Even this far out, that Giants match-up just reeks of a trap game. But regardless, if they can get past New England its not unimaginable they have an undefeated regular season. And i'll laugh forever.

They don't play New England in the regular season..

They don't play New England in the regular season..

:sidelol:

**** me, good call. All the charts and graphics comparing the two teams yesterday must have lead me to misreading next weeks game against NO as a game against NE.

Their schedule is even more forgiving then i mistakenly thought.

Back
Top Bottom