Did or did not Feeley beat the Pats? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did or did not Feeley beat the Pats?

Oboy said:
LOL, that is one way to look at it. BUT even after that AJ still did have to make the throws. AND he did.

Touchet, lol

Den54 said:
Thats a crock and you know it. He made mistakes but he made the big plays when it mattered.

Waddu you mean I KNOW IT??! Don't tell me what I know! I know that we won that game and it had nothing to do with AJ FEELEY's Skill! If it wasn't Feeley and it was Fiedler in there, he would have played JUST as mediocre as AJ and probably the exact same chain of events would have occured. AJ's ability- was not the edge we had in that win. and if you believe it is..THAT"S A CROCK!:mad:

Den54 said:
Thats a crock and you know it. He made mistakes but he made the big plays when it mattered.

You can say the same thing about Taylors sack and Bradys dumb throw. You can say the same thing about Thompson's catch! I can go on and on. It was a team win point blank!

Oboy said:
Some people just have to hate a player. Yes he did not have a great year, but he made the big play in that one... Probably will always hate him no matter how good he does become.

I don't thing HATING anyone has anything to do with it. It's just reality, in my opinion. Feeley isn't good. And I'd be surprised if he even turns out to be average. He is a backup QB. Saban sees it. Linehan sees it. Why can't everyone else see it?

actually the play that stands out to me and the thing that makes me believe that Feeley can win was the first TD to Thompson. He threw a LASER between 2 Pats and put it on a line. I haven't seen a Miami QB do that since....

awww, you know who.

SCall13 said:
Saban sees it. Linehan sees it. Why can't everyone else see it?
Next time you TALK to your coaches, tell them we'll give Henry to you guys for a 2nd :D

Oboy said:
Some people just have to hate a player. Yes he did not have a great year, but he made the big play in that one... Probably will always hate him no matter how good he does become.

I will give Feeley his due that game. But frankly one game, to me, does not mean much of anything. The question is the consistency of his play at the QB position, which last year was not very good. Now there are many factors to take into consideration, poor line play, no running back etc. So I suppose the true test will be this year. I do have to say, in all honesty, I do not feel thet Feeley is the guy and I will admit it is nothing more than a gut feeling which probably means it should be given no weight I suppose. But the one thing that always bothered me is that when I watch him play I never get the sense that he is leading the team and in command on a consistent basis. I hope I am wrong but what it comes down to is I have yet to see him, as a QB and a leader, elevate the play of the people around him....we will see

AJ made some big plays towards the end of the game. Dont take that away from him. But that doesnt mean that hes fit to lead the franchise for the next 5-10 years.

finjim said:
actually the play that stands out to me and the thing that makes me believe that Feeley can win was the first TD to Thompson. He threw a LASER between 2 Pats and put it on a line. I haven't seen a Miami QB do that since....

awww, you know who.

Feeley only threw one TD pass in that game...to Thompson in the 4th quarter

Justasportsfan said:
Next time you TALK to your coaches, tell them we'll give Henry to you guys for a 2nd :D

You're a comedian. You don't have to talk to them to read between the lines.
AND, we don't want your RB. Looks like Philly might though.

SCall13 said:
You're a comedian. You don't have to talk to them to read between the lines.
AND, we don't want your RB. Looks like Philly might though.
there are rumors in Tampa that the bucs may sign him for a 2nd. :D.

Read between the lines? Anyone can interpret that in a different way. Thing is actions speak louder than words.

Justasportsfan said:
there are rumors in Tampa that the bucs may sign him for a 2nd. :D.

Read between the lines? Anyone can interpret that in a different way. Thing is actions speak louder than words.

You're right. And the actions so far seem to be pointing to Saban lacking confidence in Feeley as the leader of this team.

Yeah Tampa has been mentioned as a trade partner. But I also read the the Eagles are interested in Henry as well.

SCall13 said:
You're right. And the actions so far seem to be pointing to Saban lacking confidence in Feeley as the leader of this team.
I hope Gus ends up being your starter.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You can say the same thing about Taylors sack and Bradys dumb throw. You can say the same thing about Thompson's catch! I can go on and on. It was a team win point blank!

I agree a total team win....all should get credit when they win....and blame when they lose.

Back
Top Bottom